View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I think he does a little better, he opened his eyes and smiled to see me by his side this morning but went back to sleep quickly. He is beyond death's reach I think, that is something.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
We really must try to get some customers back, or poor Urat will return to find he has no business!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Yes I was thinking that. Maybe I should trot around the mire in one of my skimpy dresses and tell everyone we are open for business?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Well it's an idea!!! I should think the Tavern would fill up pretty fast!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Maybe we should wait until we have a new door. Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow if you will take care of Kalvos for me. Would be nice for Urat to return to a heaving bar.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Although I think I hear footsteps outside. Let's hope it is a customer as I'm not in the mood for another fight.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Good idea I think Oak is bringing the new door tomorrow, of course I will watch Kalvos. I also think one of us had better go to Toraz for supplies, we pretty much drank the place dry during the siege! I'll bake some Radigan pie to, that always brings the customers in.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Footsteps, you say? well I hope they're friendly ones!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I'll go to Toraz too. Maybe pick up a group of charming young men to fill the tavern as well as supplies.
We do have a few bottles of wine left, shall I pour us both as glass?
Got your sword hidden beneath the bar, just in case?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
Yes still there a glass of wine would be just the thing !
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|