It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think he does a little better, he opened his eyes and smiled to see me by his side this morning but went back to sleep quickly. He is beyond death's reach I think, that is something.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
We really must try to get some customers back, or poor Urat will return to find he has no business!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes I was thinking that. Maybe I should trot around the mire in one of my skimpy dresses and tell everyone we are open for business?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Well it's an idea!!! I should think the Tavern would fill up pretty fast!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Maybe we should wait until we have a new door. Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow if you will take care of Kalvos for me. Would be nice for Urat to return to a heaving bar.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Although I think I hear footsteps outside. Let's hope it is a customer as I'm not in the mood for another fight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Good idea I think Oak is bringing the new door tomorrow, of course I will watch Kalvos. I also think one of us had better go to Toraz for supplies, we pretty much drank the place dry during the siege! I'll bake some Radigan pie to, that always brings the customers in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Footsteps, you say? well I hope they're friendly ones!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'll go to Toraz too. Maybe pick up a group of charming young men to fill the tavern as well as supplies.

We do have a few bottles of wine left, shall I pour us both as glass?

Got your sword hidden beneath the bar, just in case?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yes still there a glass of wine would be just the thing !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group