View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I do not like to be the cause of so many deaths but if this is the only way then I shall play my part and try to atone for what I have done to save my friends. Is there a way we can ensure no innocent blood is spilt? My only comfort is that it will be a speedy death for our enemies. Gwenllian if you are willing I will sing you into a trance. I shall summon a storm around the tavern that can protect us from the flames.
What do you all think? Shall we do this?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I will try, but first I must tell you this, I cast the rune stones again today, and in the magical glow of eve's fairy wreath they burned brightly, this is what they said
It's your time to fulfill the prophecy but My Lady have no fear old age will be your death you see you will not die in battle here!
I believe what they say, so I do not fear for myself tonight, but I neither would I want to be the cause of the death of any of my dear friends.
so come Philomena, sing me into a trance, then cast your lightning and we end this here
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
KorbenDrake
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm Posts: 58 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Yes. This is good! I can hear the thunder rumbling, send the rain to shield us. Then strike with your lightning bolts and burn and boil the swamp dry, and slaughter our enemies! Yes! Chant Gwenllian chant!
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Oh love and friendship what horrors will I commit in your name?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
MaximSloane
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 am Posts: 5
|
|
I'm going up to the roof to watch the show. I'll be glad to see Kursk dead, pity there won't be any bodies to claim on. I am starting to realise why I was wise to change sides. You are all very much like me.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I have seen a group of maybe 15 on the southern edge of the mire and maybe another 10 on the northern edge, who I assume are trying to get around the back of the Tavern.
Do you think we should get the agreement of everyone in the Tavern before we act, or should we just get it over with ? What do you think Philomena?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
No we're not. We only do this to protect those we love and we do this with a heavy heart.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:14 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
of course we are not like Maxim!! well Philomena I have told you all I saw , what do you think we should do?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
The storm within tells me to strike. My judgement is clouded.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
then maybe we should see what Jacob and eve think ?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|