It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I do not like to be the cause of so many deaths but if this is the only way then I shall play my part and try to atone for what I have done to save my friends. Is there a way we can ensure no innocent blood is spilt? My only comfort is that it will be a speedy death for our enemies. Gwenllian if you are willing I will sing you into a trance. I shall summon a storm around the tavern that can protect us from the flames.

What do you all think? Shall we do this?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I will try, but first I must tell you this, I cast the rune stones again today, and in the magical glow of eve's fairy wreath they burned brightly,
this is what they said

It's your time to fulfill the prophecy
but My Lady have no fear
old age will be your death you see
you will not die in battle here!

I believe what they say, so I do not fear for myself tonight, but I neither would I want to be the cause of the death of any of my dear friends.

so come Philomena, sing me into a trance, then cast your lightning and we end this here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Yes. This is good! I can hear the thunder rumbling, send the rain to shield us. Then strike with your lightning bolts and burn and boil the swamp dry, and slaughter our enemies! Yes! Chant Gwenllian chant!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh love and friendship what horrors will I commit in your name?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 am
Posts: 5
I'm going up to the roof to watch the show. I'll be glad to see Kursk dead, pity there won't be any bodies to claim on. I am starting to realise why I was wise to change sides. You are all very much like me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I have seen a group of maybe 15 on the southern edge of the mire and maybe another 10 on the northern edge, who I assume are trying to get around the back of the Tavern.

Do you think we should get the agreement of everyone in the Tavern before we act, or should we just get it over with ?
What do you think Philomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No we're not. We only do this to protect those we love and we do this with a heavy heart.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
of course we are not like Maxim!!
well Philomena I have told you all I saw , what do you think we should do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The storm within tells me to strike. My judgement is clouded.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
then maybe we should see what Jacob and eve think ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group