It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Won't you join us and introduce yourself ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
*Bounces across the floor, smiles and bows*


I'm Gnomeing Spriteicus!

I'd loike a barf, Hairy Biscuits and Cheese, i've just bounced in from the bloomin' mire. i'd loike ter stay the chuffin' night as I've been annoyed by lots of soldiers throwin' stones at me whilst I was sat on me lilly pad. i'd also loike a bowl of porkies if ya 'ave them. Ta!

*Bounces on to the bar and sticks his long tongue in a glass*


Nah flies in 'ere. Ya got any yumtang juice? I 'ope ya understand wot i'm sayin', I kna mire folk daan't speak more than wahn language, I speak tom mix.


Last edited by GnomeingSpriteicus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
We understand you well enough, I think we may have some yuntang juice. We're very pleased to meet you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Greeting bouncy friend. Bolte's raiders still making a nuisance of themselves? I hope Kalvos will be back soon to sort him out, i'm beginning to lose my temper and feel a storm brewing...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
*Bounces across the bar, then does a tap dance using his pointed toenails to make a noise*

Excuse me. I loike ter Jack Palance. I used ter do a cabaret chicken when I was younger.

*Flicks his tongue across the room and clobbers a large fly that has settled on a chair*


The bloody pleasure is mine I fin', I daan't kna 'oo they 're, but they 're a nuisance. I sprayed them wif air freshener, they smelt Sorry and Sad. I 'eaven and 'ell daan't loike 'umans 'oo care lil' for personal 'ygiene. so may I 'ave a barf. I plan ter stay 'ere until the bleedin' Barney Rubble goes away. I run the Lilly Pad Appreciation society ya kna.


Last edited by GnomeingSpriteicus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Of course you may have a bath. Would you like forget me not bath salts in it? They make all your cares vanish and fill you with happy memories. I'm Philomena, a mermaid of Dudrassa and this is Gwenllian a human from... Actually no-one knows Gwenllian's past but she is very lovely and makes amazing Swaffleberry muffins. You are safe here little toad, no relation to that greedy warty toad I hope.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
The bleedin' warty toad, not never met the Ice Cream Freezer, 'eard is a Sorry and Sad Hoppin' Pot, and quite Mum and Dad. swaffleberry lovely jubly. yeah i'd loike ter get me chops on that.

*Rubs his little webbed hands together and smiles*

Eaven and 'ell I'm actually a cross between a toad and a gnome, me mother had very Sorry and Sad mince pie sight!

*Rolls his eyes, falls upon his back and laughs uproariously*


I'm full of 'appy memories me. Loike the bloomin' nickle and dime chicken pen I ran the chuffin' 'oppin' race just usin' wahn 'ard boiled Borra And Beg.

*Jumps back on his webbed feat and hops about on one leg swinging the other as if doing the cancan*


I've got mother's pearly gate balance. yeah, please fill me a barf wif scented April Showers and I shall spray your Near and Far va va voom wif air freshener!

I fin' I shall be 'appy 'ere wif ya Bo-le Of Glue lovely jubly ladies. thank ya!


Last edited by GnomeingSpriteicus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 am, edited 10 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Come on then happy chappy, let's get your bath and bed sorted. You will be able to return to your lilypad soon, those brutes will be gone in a day or two.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am
Posts: 22
Location: Grimney Mire, sat upon an award winning Lilly Pad
You're Bo-le Of Glue kind. Na if ya can carry me up the chuffin' apples 'n' pears and put me in the bloomin' barf, I would be very 'appy indeed. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
As you wish hoppity one. I shall pop you in the bath and then put a candle in the window in case our dear friend Urat returns tonight. There will always be light in this tavern while Gwenllian and I remain. Let us hope more light and more friends will arrive soon.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group