It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9
Is it salted? Triple decker sandwiches? Yes. I remember. No I cannot eat those anymore. What happened? Dark spirits attacked us. You should have seen them. The way they could change, their eyes.... It was strange. Saygin threw salt in their faces and they fled back into the night... It's so bright in here, my eyes hurt...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Little one , the light is good, whatever has happened to you, do not turn away from the light, there is too much darkness here already, Touch my fairy wreath and you eyes will cease to hurt and all will be well :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9
I cannot touch such a thing... Saygin Baal has blessed our souls and we are under his protection. I must sleep. Please bring some food to my room.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes the meat is salted. I am sorry to see you so altered, I wish I knew a way to restore you to yourself once more but it is not within my power. I don't suppose you like cuddles any more.

I fear this darkness will destroy the tavern and no-one will wish to return here. Such a shame, it was a busy happy place once. Yes wear your wreath Gwenllian, keep the good light here and I shall see songs to love and light to banish the dark getting in.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
You still think Saygin is good? When he has done something to this child that he may not touch a fairy wreath, that can bring only light and good ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It troubles my heart, truly it does. Perhaps we should ask them all to leave? Tell them we are closing the tavern until Urat returns. You would not mind living with the gwump for a while, would you? I'd invite you to stay with Cassandra but I know you can't breathe underwater. Sweeney could stay with his mama and Shayla could stay at Hobsbane.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Thank you Philomena, but I will stay at the Tavern as I promised Urat, but I shall keep myself to myself, I think a swim in Hobsbane would make you feel much better, and you must wait til Kalvos returns with your kelpie!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You are right Gwenllian, I am just troubled by the darkness and wish to return to the waters where I am my true self. I miss my kelpie, he understands me above all other creatures being a water spirit too although he is much naughtier. I hope Kalvos is looking after him well.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
who is the little toad creature lurking in the shadows? He looks quite jolly!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I hope so, the tavern needs some happiness. I had hoped things would get better with Urat's return.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group