It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Cheer up Gwenllian, Kalvos is bringing us presents when he returns from Gideon and I'm sure Urat will be home soon.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Any sign of either of the Van Der Brookes! I do wish people would stop running off and getting lost in the mire, it's quite distracting.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am
Posts: 305
Location: Holme's Tavern
Philomena! :D Joy of joys. What has been happening? I've had quite an eventful few weeks! Called away by that letter from Simm, and kidnapped! But escaped, then injured when I fell out of a tree anongst other things, been at Hobsbane Waterfall with Wayland and his friends. Jacob Vask is still there mending, he said you had a battle. Lots of soldiers about... :o

Where is everyone? Gwenllian, Eve and Darius? How is business? It's very quiet, although I've just spoken to Sweeney outside, three guests are missing! But most of all how are you? It's been so long. You're still as pretty as ever.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Urat!!! We've missed you so much, do let me kiss you, we've be running the tavern without you as best we could, but we're so happy you are back!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh Urat! My darling. I've missed that smiling face of yours so much, I'm going to cover it in kisses! Oh you are blushing all over.

Gwenllian is here and eve is staying at munchkin manor being a busy little bee. Darius, well he was lost in battle, I think he must be dead. The battle was horrible and I'm afraid I have done some terrible things that I cannot forgive myself for. Still, I cannot be unhappy when I see you standing before me.

Business would be better if it wasn't for Bolte's thugs. Still Saygin Baal and Shevron Crow pay well, and our little pixie Shayla too. I am covering the expenses of our other guests, although Sweeney doesn't like it. Not like I am short of money and after what I've put them through.

Anyway my dear friend I have rambled on. Do let me fetch something for us to drink and you can tell me what happened to you. But first one more kiss!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am
Posts: 305
Location: Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian you lovely lady! Thank you, mind the whiskers, they can be very scratchy :D Yes hugs all round too, although Sweeney was not keen, he prodded me back with his loo brush. I am sure you did me proud. I've missed you both too. How splendid to be back where I belong, and I have such good and loyal friends as you to greet me! :D

:oops: Kisses are very nice. Although I'm not used to such affection, but I am so lucky that you both care so much.

Yes, I've seen Kellerman Bolte in the mire with his troops. He stopped me and asked a lot of questions. He may come and stay, but let's hope not. :?

You've done bad things? Surely not. Where's Kalvos? Is he better?
I'm sure whatever you've done you had good reason. It's difficult to be good in Grimney, and we all slip sometimes, but one bad deed does not cancel out the many good ones. We all have many sides, no one is one dimensional. See, you're covering the expenses of two of our guests, so that shows good quality I think. :)

I would very much like a pint of ale and a large radigan pie, but I can get it, I'm sure you're rushed off your feet the both of you.

I'm very sorry that Darius died. I liked Darius. :| Did we lose anyone else?






Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Philomena only did what she had too, we were surrounded by Kursks men and her storm not only killed many of them , but kept us and the Tavern safe, Kalvos has gone to see Gideon Drake to tell him what is happening here.
You may have the largest most delicious Slice of Radigan pie and some ale dear Urat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 am
Posts: 305
Location: Holme's Tavern
Gosh. Philomena used magic? I heard that it was Slayvern Kursk. Is he dead? Oh dear me. I don't know what happening around here lately. Few months ago the worse crisis we had was the privy overflowing, or rain flooding the basement, and now. :?

Well, I really am quite confused, I retired to the mire because I thought it would be peaceful, but think I was a bit wrong there.

Kalvos has gone to see Gideon? Has he found his outlaws?

Gosh, how kind of you! Thank you! Yes, although I really must watch my weight, I've split two pairs of trousers, and popped two buttons on my best shirt, and I've only got three notches left on my belt too mind. Not good. Middle age spread. Must start jogging again, if I can find my old wellies.
:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Kalvos has gone to see Gideon, to tell him about Bolte starving the krogs to death and planning to kill all the non humans in the mire. Even mermaids. :shock: He rode the kelpie and I saw in my new mirror that he reached the citadel this afternoon but I think there are charms surrounding Gideon Drake as I could see no further. I hope Kalvos will be successful. I really don't want to meet Bolte, I've met his second in command and he was alright but then he thinks I'm human.

Oh Urat I've killed scores of people, maybe even hundreds. The storms were my magic, I was trying to protect us but I lost myself in the darkness of the tempests and have devasted the land. I never wanted to kill a single person, not even someone as evil as Kursk and now I have such death on my hands. At least Korben enjoyed seeing my dark side.

We lost poor dear Fester Lyle too. Oh poor krog, poor Darius.

By the way please can you explain to Sweeney that I am never going to marry him! Have you seen any of our old friends? Hoggy and Milly? Or Vance perhaps? I hope they are all well hidden with Bolte around.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
we were all involved and you cannot blame yourself for Kursks death I ran him through with my sword myself, we were in a kill or be killed situation and we did what had to be done, Let us hope we never have to do so again!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group