It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Please be brave Sweeney, I'll kiss you again if you are.
We have to interfere. I'm in real danger, if the raiders find out I'm a mermaid they'll kill me. You wouldn't want that to happen? Also what about our elves and pixie upstairs? We have to protect them.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I am brave!

But I'm not human either. :o We're all going to die. :o I had so many plans Philomena, I wanted to clean the Queen's privy, and run my own privy cleaning business... We were going to get married. But that's not going to happen now is it?! We're done for.... I'm so upset. I need to lie down.
:(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What are you then? Who were you going to marry? Oh please get Kalvos, I just want his advice. Pretty please Sweeney, I really think he might know what to do. He is a knight after all.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I'm one of the Nairion people. The Long Heads, as the racists call us. I was going to marry you. We'd have beautiful long headed children with fish tails. :D We can't send a letter out to Gideon. Someone would have to go to the Citadel to deliver it! It's three days trek.. Unless... Anyway why should we trust him? He's no better than Bolte! :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Unless what?

That is why I want to talk to Kalvos, to see if Drake would bother to help us.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Unless we found something that flies to deliver a message. We could start a war between Scribes, Bolte and Gideon Drake. It's so not a good idea. Why don't we have some dewberry tea and forget all about it. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:33 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Eve is away at the moment, unless you know of a dragon I could fly to the Citadel. We have to do something Sweeney. Tea won't help. I think I might just sit here and cry a little. The poor krogs, I promised I would take care of them for Fester. All those people I've killed and for what? I should just sacrifice my hair and return to the sea.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
You can't save the krogs tonight. Whether he writes a letter or not. What about Xibes Winter and the beast she had? The sky demon thingy?

Crying won't help, so dry your eyes, you've tried to do your best.

Sacrifice your hair? No. Don't do that.

You are not hurting the krogs, it's Bolte's people that are doing that. You were just protecting the tavern. Urat will be back soon and Jacob. They might think of something.
:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Xibes is in her ice kingdom and the shadow demon with her.

Urat is missing Sweeney, he should have been here days ago.

I've killed hundreds of people just to keep one mortal alive. Innocent people too. I am a wicked wicked creature. Perhaps Bolte is right to wish me dead. I'm sure the father and son upstairs would agree if they knew the truth.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Urat? Hmm.... Perhaps the monster ate him? :o You're not wicked because you care. How were you supposed to know that lots of people would drown? It was an accident. Gosh people are killing each other everyday in Grimney and I bet they don't make a fuss about it after the deed is done. You wiped out a gang of evil doers and that is the main thing. So cheer up. It never rains but it pours, so they say, or something like that anyway. :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group