It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh you know all about the weather Philomena.

Oh Shevron, this dear mermaid raises storms, obliterates villages, and drowns those that oppose her. She is a most ferocious female, although she likes to paint her nails and sleep upon silk pillows. Interesting imbalance, but we all have those.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
Maybe the case. So you are a storm raiser? As for the silk pillows they are four hundred apiece.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am only ferocious when protecting those I care about. I am a protector not a destroyer. Yes, a storm raiser, a storm nymph call it what you will. A gift and a curse of my birth.

I'll take the pillowcases, and a set for Gwenllian too.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
The pillowcases are yours. I'll give them to you tomorrow. I have a few places around the mire I have to visit, so I may stay for a few more days. I have quite a few customers in the mire. Well storm nymph I shall be needing my bed now. I shall take the best room you have, and furthest away from your Knight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I must go too. I must conduct a vigil at the black pillar. I believe that tonight I will open the gateway, and release the spirits within. I am fortified with bloodwort, so I should be protected.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It's not the best room, that is my room and it's right next to the knight, but this one is pleasant enough and by the back stairs so you can slip out quite easily.

Sleep well, I hope no unpleasant dreams trouble you tonight.

I hope you know what you're doing Saygin and I hope it's nothing evil.

Goodnight both, I shall take my mirror upstairs and have a little peak at its power.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
I think I just missed everyone. Is anyone still up? I've just had a row with my pa, and I'm very unhappy. What with ma drowning, I'm really lost. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
You did not miss me. I'm over here in the corner. Can I help?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
I could do with a big glass of wine. Pa lets me drink all the time, and I'm fourteen so why shouldn't I? Why are adults so dumb, and bossy all the time? They wake you up when you want to be asleep and send you to bed when you want to be awake. Things were happy once, pa is horrible now ma has gone. I really miss her cuddles and her smile.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
I've still got a glass or two of red in the bottle. Join me, and make merry, for tomorrow we may all be dead. So don't fret.

Human adults are a funny breed and never made much sense to me. I'm sorry about your mother, but I think you will find that once the grief ends you'll form a stronger bond with your father.

Would you like a bit of pipe weed to calm you? I have many varieties of tobacco too.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group