It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Shhhh! Not so loud Gwenllian sweetness, I don't want Kalvos to overhear. I've asked the herbalist Shevron Crow to pay us a visit, Saygin can buy it from him. Don't worry Crow is very discreet in such matters. I've also heard that he might have got his hands on a very special mirror that I want to own so I hope he does come. You should show him your runes, he'll know where they came from.

Didn't Kalvos look well considering he's almost died three timed in the last few weeks? I'm glad Kursk didn't scar that handsome face. He can be a bit shy though, I don't think they spend much time with women in the Queens Elite.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
A new mirror ? what will this one do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It will help me see the future more clearly, not just my future but the future of many. It can reveal curses and show me the faces of my enemies. It belonged to the Moon Witch and was lost decades ago but there are rumours that it has been recently found. Could just be rumours though.

A glass of your usual my dear and a toast to the starlight? A beautiful night sky tonight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
What a lovely toast, yes a glass of wine please, does Kalvos feel strong enough to join us ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I hope he does. He'll have to get passed Sweeney clucking around him like an old mother hen!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Ha I think Sweeney is just trying to keep him away from you, he still has hopes that you might become Mrs.Green and help him with the privvy!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not sure his ma would approve of me. :lol:

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
Good evening to you Philomena. I got your message, and came as soon as I could.

A big bottle of rosewort oil, firebloom and lillikin body lotion, and some forget-me-not bath salts, I have those in the cart. Thank you for the warning about the soldiers, they would have arrested me for the bloodwort I carry. I believe that is what Saygin Baal would really be wanting.

I have brought you an interesting mirror as requested, and it is indeed a pleasure doing business with you once more.


Attachments:
File comment: Take care with this, it can be very dangerous. That is 300 tobran.
BLOODWORT.jpg
BLOODWORT.jpg [ 67.3 KiB | Viewed 669 times ]
File comment: This is the mirror that will help you see more clearly, it is priced at 1000 tobran.
THE MIRROR.jpg
THE MIRROR.jpg [ 44.58 KiB | Viewed 671 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Can it be true? So it has been found! Yes, a thousand tobran certainly. It's very beautiful. The magic is a little darker than I like to use but these are dark times.

I'm sure Saygin will be down shortly, he wants the bottle from your hands only.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
The mirror is very beautiful Philomena, just like you!
Excuse me but I'll go and see to Kalvos while the other transaction takes place, I feel very uneasy about it!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group