It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I suppose not. Perhaps I shall go and check on Kalvos, it comforts me a little to see him safe and peaceful.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Kalvos seems to be getting better daily , I hope soon he will join here in the bar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes I think he should be able to come down for an hour or two as long as he takes it easy. Sweeney is terribly jealous of Kalvos, I hope he won't be rude to him when he comes down.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I don't think he'd dare !! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I don't think Sweeney is afraid of Kalvos, Gwenllian dearest.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Gwenllian the mystic, who cut down Kursk? I was silent for a while, I have to listen, I have to know. One bag of salt will do, but I will need more tomorrow night. I need bloodwort too, I must drink it. It is restorative. I am happy, but I'm a seeker, and I have found what was missing, for I make friends. Kursk is dead? Perhaps. But what happens when you die without a soul? Where does it go? I must go, for I see the dead lights. Now the key please....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm not sure where to get bloodwort from but perhaps Wayland could make you something? Or I could make you a nice cup of tea?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
You're mocking me? No tea. I will remember the mocking child. Thank you for the key.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not at all! I have been told that tea is a great restorer for humans. Am I wrong?

Urat always used to make me a nice cup of tea.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Tea. Is not to my taste mermaid. Neither is salt water or fish, unless taken raw and blooded. I will need another bag of salt, and bloodwort please. I know Urat, and he would expect good service for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group