It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I honestly don't know what could have happened. Beginning to think we should close the tavern for business until he returns! Only a handful of customers are making it past the soldiers. Looks like Sweeney has got the privy gleaming again at least.

Haven't seen our weird chanting guest for a while I wonder if he's drowned in the mire?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Nice to see you too. I tried to gather help to rescue the tavern, I nearly went to see Gideon, but I concluded that it would cause more problems. I'm not a coward I came back, ready for battle. Fester and Darius lost? Oh dear. I hope Darius cleared his tab! :o

There are lots of soldiers in the mire, I've spoken to them. They are preventing customers coming through. It's a bit naughty. A new privy brush. I'm so pleased! Yes, I shall return the cart to whoever I borrowed it from.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What did the soldiers say to you? Why are they stopping our customers getting through, it really isn't on. You'd think they would be grateful for all the dead outlaws outside. I'm glad you weren't here for the battle, it was horrible, so many dead. At least you have been spared those memories. Still Kalvos is recovering so it wasn't in vain. You missed my birthday.

Yes it was a very good thing you didn't fetch Gideon, especially with Korben Drake here!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sweeney I think as Dariius gave his life for the tavern the least we can do is clear his tab. Although we didn't find a body, maybe he is trying to claim the bounty on Slayvern Kursk's head!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Is Slayvern Kursk dead? I heard he was protected by evil magic. Well, it's not for me to clear his tab. I'm responsible for the privy. If he is alive I'm sure he is up to no good. So do we have any guests? What happened to Silas Shantee? I sent him along to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Gwenllian ran him through and he seemed to die. Her runes spoke of fulfilling a prophecy so maybe killing Kursk was it, no-one really knows who or what she is.

We have a weird old man upstairs, think he may be a necromancer, Kalvos of course and Oak has been staying too. Silas went off to Hobsbane I think, he'll probably come back when Jacob is strong enough to move. Think Silas needs to be near the water as much as possible, he's like me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Who was Kursk working for then? Are all his gang dead? I saw a lot of bodies stacked up, as I rode through, the soldiers searched the cart, but it's just full of dirty mud splattered hats.

Gwenllian is a witch? I don't like witches or wizards. They are freaks, I think you should ask the old man to leave.

Oak is a good sort. I like him, although he's very scruffy.

Kalvos is still in bed? That man better pay something, he's been using that room for far too long. He's so lazy! If he's fighting for us when the Kanarans arrive, we'll most certainly lose, he's useless. Silas is a bit of a brute I think, he's not very bright is he? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I suppose you think that storm raising mermaids are freaks too? Be careful Sweeney...

Kalvos fought very bravely despite his wounds and Silas is an absolute darling. Oak is very sweet, very dependable too and everyone is scruffy in the mire except the tavern barmaids. I think you're jealous of all the attention Kalvos has been getting.

Who knows who Kursk was working for, maybe Bolte. He didn't exactly pop in for friendly chats.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Oh. No. I like you Philomena, that's why I offered to marry you! ;) I'm not scruffy. and I live in the mire. My mother buys me the best clothes, and I always look smart. Despite the job that I do. Although no one ever thanks me. :roll:

Kalvos does get far too much attention, and I don't think I'm jealous. I have a right to my opinions, and I just don't trust those that use magic.

Right, I shall go and check the privy, and give it a good rub down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
But I use magic Sweeney...

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group