It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I do hope you're right. We miss him so much, the tavern isn't home without Urat and Sweeney. I'm going cover that fat jolly face of his with so many kisses he'll get dizzy! Let's hope he returns tonight and we can celebrate in style.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
It would be wonderful to see him back behind the bar where he belongs :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes Gwenllian darling and we can go back to where we belong, propping up the bar and looking fabulous.

By the way how much did we drink last night? The three of us got through two bottles of firewater! I blame Don for leading us astray.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yes he has a habit of doing that! Lovely man though!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Maybe he'll come back a bit more often now all the fuss has died down. I like bad influences!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Indeed a bit of light relief is just what we need! No sign of Urat yet!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm sure he won't be long, maybe he's going to find Sweeney to bring him back too. The privy needs a good scrub!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Well, I am back and would like a glass of dewberry juice. I have brought back the cart I borrowed too. I hope everyone is well? Where is Urat? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sweeney! Let me hug you my cowardly friend. Shayla will be pleased to get her cart back. Jacob has been injured, Darius is missing presumed dead and Fester Lyle was killed too. Gwenllian and I are unharmed, in body at least.

Have a big glass of dewberry. Still no Urat? I had hoped he was with you. :?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Well I'm glad that's one more person back safely , we shall buy you a new privvy brush in celebration ! NOw what on earth has happened to Urat ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group