It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Thank you Wayland, I ask because Saygin Baal, our guest upstairs, asked Philomena and I for a lock of our hair, he said he was a collector , fortunately we both refused, I just felt that something was not quite right!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
I would not normally recommend this, as the results can be quite distressing.

If you can persuade this Baal person to drink Hobsbane water, it may prove enlightening.

He may simply refuse it, with some excuse or other.

He may drink it and become transformed, any evil being purged from him. He would be released from any curse he was under.

He may drink it and become violently ill. This would indicate he voluntarily gave himself to such forces.

Or, it may kill him, which would indicate he was totally given over to evil.

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 56
Location: http://www.unwornpoet.blogspot.com
I come from Bourne of the Mouth, where the coast meets the sea and the sun doth shine (occasionally). I am of course committed to a leprachaun-beardless, I might add and not pertaining to gingeryness. We make waves together.
I am more than one score year and ten, tall of stature and fair of face (when the light too, is fair). My head is much larger than my profile would have you believe and is often likened to a cathedral.
I find beauty in words and language and nature and sometimes in other mortals.
I am not by any stretch of the imagination; loqaucious-despite having pressed my lips against The Blarney Stone (at which time I did utter a few obscenities). But I do not usually speak with an ill or forked tongue, unless I am overcome by the smell of horse pucky.
I adore butternut squash for it's robustness and phallic form.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am back from my swim and it was quite wonderful being back in the water. I feel like a new mermaid and look how shiny my hair is.

I'm not sure we can poison our guest Gwen, it would be very bad for business. He's lost interest in our hair now, he's obsessed by something calling him in the mire.

Kalvos is awake and sitting up! Oh Wayland is so clever. I think a small tipple to celebrate is in order!

Hello stranger. Can I get you a drink?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am
Posts: 56
Location: http://www.unwornpoet.blogspot.com
Not on an empty stomach, thank you. I will return anon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yes I think there's been enough killing lately! Thank you , a glass of wine I think.
You look much refreshed by your swim and with Kalvos on the mend things are really looking up, now if our dear Urat would return that would be wonderful.
Greetings Unwornpoet, it's nice to see a new face in here, if you want something to eat we have some delicious Radigan pie, and dewberry pancakes for dessert?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes I do hope our dear Urat returns to us soon, it does not seem like the tavern without him. I do not think it will be long until we are all dancing merrily together once more and perhaps even picnicking by Grimney Lake.

The gwump was so pleased to see me alive again he nearly crushed my rib cage with his hug and was blubbering so hard he got snot in my hair! It takes a lot of washing to get gwump snot out! Will you come and sing for him one day Gwenllian? He looks a fright but his heart is as sweet as a swaffleberry.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
but of course! I'd be delighted to come and sing for him, not too keen on Gwump snot in my hair though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Nobody is keen on gwump snot! Hopefully he will be less emotional next time, he had heard about the siege and was happy to see me alive. He is rather lonely, Vance has not visited for a long time and I have spent so much time at the tavern recently. I hope Vance is unharmed, I have not heard of him for quite a while. I doubt we shall see him or any other outlaw friends while the mire is crawling with soldiers.

Is that our new bard in the shadows? Do join us for a drink.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Did you see any of the soldiers on your way back ? I still don't know who they are, but thank goodness they're leaving us alone !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group