It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Maybe you can tempt the little pixie Shayla down with your pies. Poor creature, I never wanted her mixed up in this business.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Good Lord is she still here? I thought she went to Toraz with Oak yesterday !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Too scared to leave her room. She said something about paying Darius to protect her but then of course... Well let us not dwell on absent friends.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Oh dear poor thing, do I hear eve fluttering around the beams?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Think eve fluttered upstairs to dust Kalvos.

You don't trust that old man, do you Gwenllian. Do you think he might have been the one who enchanted the king and queen with a black chicken?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I don't know I just find his wanting our hair a bit creepy, it worries me!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes well I suppose it is. Should I use the beads to help Kalvos I wonder. He does seem to be in less pain today but humans heal so slowly. I suppose the longer he takes to heal the longer he will stay here at least. I wish there was a way we could persuade him to stay here rather than go back to the Queen's Elite.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
*eve naive bustles in out of breath and a little dishevelled*

Oh my goodness Philomena, Gwenllian! You have made it so cosy in here and I can smell all kinds of yummy things! It's almost like it was before - so lovely, before...How is Kalvos? I just flew up to give him a peck and he was sleeping soundly.

Urat will be so, so pleased, but whatever has become of Sweeney Green? He went to market in a cart...and he isn't home yet?

I've been ever so busy dear ones, I have so neglected munchkin manor, and I just wanted to make sure my little tump was quiet alright. Then once there...well, I was so ashamed! I had cobwebs for curtains and the dust! Not fairy dust, sparkly and clean, but dull, brown ickyacky dust! Then I had to tidy the garden, poor little garden!

In fact I am quite worn through, I feel like an old stocking that needs darning.

*eve naive plonks herself infront of the hearth*


I just wanted to stop by for a little swoozy juice and also to say if you don't see me for a a day..or two, it's because I do just have sooooo much to do! *sighs*

I will so miss you.

Also I was wondering if Glosnik and Wayland had been lately? I do so want them to speak to their king, I heard he can make anyone well with just a word from his lips!!...If you see them....ask that they ask His Majesty to remember eve naive's small fairy sister. She has been to see the Ice Wizard in the far north but he says it could take years before she is well once more...then only...maybe.

*eve naive pulls a dandilion clock from her little bag and blows upon it*

goodness me..is that the time??

One quick swoozy juice and an embrace from my loves!

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think fairy dust and mermaids songs may have changed him somewhat when he recovers, I hop he stays with you a while


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh eve, we shall miss you too. Do make sure you come back soon, Urat would be so disappointed if he comes home and there is no eve naïve to kiss his nose!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group