It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh no, my comb is quite clean. It is a very beautiful one, mother of pearl with blue pearls and it has my name already engraved on it.

I asked before if you are any good with sword wounds?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I will take the comb. Thank you. Sword wounds? What poor unfortunate creature has been injured? I maybe able to help you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
A human under my protection. If you can help I will give you a lock from my kelpie's mane.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I will happily help him... If you can give me a single long strand of your hair, I can channel the essence of your purity and heal his wounds completely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Have a care Philomena!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am not sure you will find me pure. What will it take from me? My immortality? My power over storms? I am not sure what price I am willing to pay.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
A stranger crosses the mire to meet you Gwenllian, and you do not trust them? I could be offended, but I am not.

I can give you a gift, these black beads, they carry mystical powers, and if you place them at the knight's bedside, by morning he will healed. I would ask that you at least give me a strand of hair each to show your appreciation of my kind and generous nature.

I would take nothing from you Philomena, I serve those who are good, and I have seen your light, and merely wish to bathe in its beauty.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
as I said sir I have vowed never to cut my hair, but you may have the twig from the fairy wreath, the one who gave it to me told me it would only remain gold in the hands of a good person, otherwise it will become merely a twig, so as a good man will you take the golden twig ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I do so want to see Kalvos well. I suppose I could give a couple of strands of my hair but charm them so they can be used for no dark magic. I just need to find my pure white comb, it is in my bag somewhere.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
You doubt my integrity Gwenllian? Must I be judged by your magic? Can you not see the goodness in my soul? Why must I be tested in this way?

Philomena, magic is a mix of light and dark, you of all people should know that my dear, after all you drowned many in the mire with your good magic.

This twig.... My heart sinks that one such as I, who has served the Queen of Grimney so faithfully should be reduced to playing such parlour games.

I shall take the twig if you will take the beads. Accept them in all good faith.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group