It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Hello my dears. I couldn't help but notice the light in the mire, and seeing that your door was open, although you have no door. I came in to visit.

I'm from the Outlands, but stories of the seige at the tavern has reached even the furthest of places. I had to meet Gwenllian and Philomena, and see who they were in the flesh. I'm not dissapointed.

You see, I'm a collector of sorts, and I have met many heroes and heroines in my travels, and all I ask is that they give me a lock of their hair as a keepsake. So I have something to remember them by. Would you do me the honour of allowing me that small gift of remembrance?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
and what pray tell do you do with these locks of hair sir? by the way you have not introduced yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Yes. An understandable question, as the request does seem a little strange. I am Saygin Baal, I was once the Queen's personal physician, but I retired long ago. I have a museum filled with cuttings from many legendary individuals that have roamed the land, I am proud to be the only collector of my type in Grimney, I do hope you will not decline. As I have asked most politiely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Indeed you have sir, but you see I have never cut my hair and vowed I never would, However I will give you one twig from this golden fairy wreath that I wear


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Mermaid hair is only usually bestowed on a true love and we have not even met before. I know powerful magic can be done with hair Gwenllian, we must be cautious.

Would you like an autograph instead sir? Do rest and have a drink. You are a doctor you say? Any good with sword wounds?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
That is most generous, but a lock of hair would be far more personal to me, and it would take pride of place in my collection. What about you Philomena? Your hair is most beautiful. It belongs in a glass case.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hair is a living thing and belongs on a living person


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Then my journey has been wasted. Your friend Philomena is very quiet. Is she a mute?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The last collector I met thought I belonged in a glass case.

I could give you a spare comb of mine as a keepsake but not my hair, it is just not done for a mermaid to give a lock of hair to a stranger. I am sorry as you seem a very nice man.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
I have no wish to trap you my dear. It is such a tragedy that I will not be able to collect two locks. I was so looking forward to displaying them. Does your comb have loose strands of hair upon it? I can always label it 'Philomena's Comb' once it is beneath the glass.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group