It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Where is Sweeney Green when you need him. Yes, Oak will help. I shall go on the roof and sing his name so he shall not be long.

Do not fret Gwenllian, it will be a long time before I leave. Silas will have to sail far to find my father and the Merry Christmas is still at sea at present.

I know not all humans are bad dear Gwen, you and Urat are proof enough. I'm not really one for scrubbing, it will chip my nail varnish but maybe I can sweep and dust.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
I've done as much as I can, sorry I got here so late Philomena, but there are soldiers on the road. They wouldn't let me through, I had to take a different route. The storm swept across Grimney, and flooded much of the land. A lot of property has been damaged, and they've traced the origin of the bad weather back here. Still, I've fixed up the stable with Silas's help, he's gone to Hobsbane to see Jacob and Urat and hopefully to bring them back.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you Oak darling. Can I pour you an ale. A big storm you say, I wonder how that happened? Are the soldiers coming this way?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
No problem Philomena. An ale would be good. Thank you. I've got a lot more work to do by the looks of things, windows smashed, chairs splintered, door chopped through, it needs more than sweeping. Yes, a very big storm, Silas hinted that it might be something to do with you. The soldiers have a lot of bodies to look through, so they told me, there are some pretty unpleasant characters among the dead. They may come here asking questions, yes. I should think so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Little pretty me responsible for those raging tempests? Who would believe that, I'm just a simple barmaid. ;)

Hope Kalvos is up and about by the time they arrive, I'd feel much easier about soldiers heading our way if Kalvos was here to protect us. Can't wait to see Urat and Jacob too.

Here is your ale and a kiss on your forehead for all your help.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 19
I don't think the soldiers will hurt anyone sweetheart. I think they might want some answers. Thanks, the kiss is worth more than tobran.

Well, storm razing is one of your talents, it has to be said. Anyway, thanks for the ale, I'll have to fetch a new door from Toraz. Best Urat doesn't return when the tavern is in such a bad state. Goodnight Philomena, I'll be leaving early...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh I don't want to become famous for my storms. If my name must be known in Grimney, why can't it be for my beautiful face, stunning hair and impeccable fashion sense. Soldiers make me nervous.

You have done a good job cleaning up everyone, once we have a new door no-one could tell that this was the site of a battle to the death. I think I will put little vases of roses on the table, hope Urat won't think it is too girly when he returns. Their sweet perfume should mask the smell of spilt blood.

I wonder if you could take the little pixie Shayla to Toraz with you Oak? If anyone needs me I'll be sitting with Kalvos, eve needs a break.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
No sign of the soldiers yet, I wonder if it's Gideon Drake ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I hope not Gwenllian darling or he might take Kalvos back and replace him with the bottom pincher.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Ouch!!! Let's hope not, how is Kalvos this morning?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group