It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Would you like a rum or a firewater Gwenllian. Eve remains upstairs with Kalvos, i'm sure his veins run with fairy dust rather than human blood now.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
;) Firewater for me please :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea

Firewater, tis a fine brew, boiled in the guts of dragons. Thee should try milking one it's the very devil to do.

Why lass, do join us for some grog, I'm not much for stories, I find meself forgetting the beginning and the end, when I'm half a league through.

Ah the sinking of the Gideon, I remembers that like it twas yesterday, long time gone since that business. Young Darius was on board when it went down, he were a good lad in them old days lass. Strong swimmer that un.

I remembers your pa, big man, broad of shoulder, had he not bested me, I would have courted your ma and married her if I were able. Best I didn't for had it been so, you'd have not been born.

My let me look at thee, you be finer than a silk purse with silvered fins. Thee should sing for me, but only when thee has found her voice again. I'd have a tattoo of thee if I had some space upon me back.

So Gwenllian, what it be like to be a hero?



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think it was only by nearly dying that my father bested you. There is something in the fragile mortality of a dying man that seems to sing to our hearts. My dear mama is so fond of you but she cursed herself by promising to love my father forever.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
Watching a man die is a hard thing to do, worse when you knew em strong. Where do thee think your pa might be? I never knew said man that well, but she'd have made me a happy one. Never found love no wheres else, and I've travelled the sea to the back of beyond, but no lass but your ma ever won me. Mines been a lonely journey, but learned I be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Death such a terrible thing.Bringing a man back from death, I think you put a little of yourself in to save their life. Perhaps that is why I couldn't let the knight be killed, I had put too much of myself in to save him from death the first time.

Korben Drake said my father was lost in Vorgania but then he lies.

Do you really want to find my father? Won't you hate the sight of him who kept you from your love? Was he a bad man like Captain Tempest or kind like my knight Kalvos? I fear the answer will not be one I like.

Do you think Darius will return to us? I am fond of him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
I've not saved many men in me time. Once the water hauls em over, the waves drag em down. Naught a salt hearted sailor can do but watch and pray.

I knows little of the knight, but we all needs something to hold on to lass. I'd do what your ma wants, it's not for that man I'd go.

The red skin? I know nowt about Korben Drake, though seen his kind on another shore. Not a pretty shore lass, not at all, all were blood red.

I never knew your pa that well, but he never went under my sail for long. He crossed the ocean, but he were no seeker, he looked inward, and too far by all accounts.

Captain Tempest. Now that be a name I've not heard in a long gone time. Friend of Captain Edward Low, no more a vicious a pair ever set to sea. Although Low were worse. He sweated many a man.

Darius Kane? Now that boy's a chancer. He were not amongst the dead, he could be beneath the mire, or drifted well beyond. He were a troublesome one though, landed meself in Macewind because of his antics lass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Oh my goodness, is this the time! Good news that our dear knight is sleeping. He sparkles all over and I hope it keeps dark dreams at bay...but every now and then he moans a little and his poor brow creases up. It is not pain of body but of mind I am sure.

I think you beautiful songs dancing through his dreams will ease his mind a little Philomena!

I see your friend has got out of from the jail! What good news. Now stay good Mr Silas.

*eve naive blows a kiss to Silas and wags her finger at him*


And have any other dear ones returned...what of Fester's family? Poor, poor Mrs Krog and baby Krogs. *sniff*

Now I promised lovely Gwen that I would make the place spick and span, so you will excuse me while I start at the top in the beams and make my way down....then I am off to tap the barrels very nicely...and tell them that urat will be back very soon!....Have the nasties in the cellar gone away?

*eve naive edges over to her thimble and peers inside thoughtfully*


.....I might just have a little drop of swoozy juice to fortify myself...

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
Me little fairy friend, you flit about like St Elmo's Fire. Me name is Silas Shantee, you must be eve naive, I've heard much about thee. I rarely see such beauty, and thee surely are a fine looking fairy. Why if I were knee high to a toadstool I'd be asking for a kiss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Well Mr Silas! *eve naive goes red and giggles*

Fortu-nuttily for you, I can flutter my wings and reach your nose quite easily! You shall have an extra kiss for being Philomena's rescuer and dear friend too!

As for toadstools, I don't wish to discuss them, I am quite off the sight of them...and wibbly elfs too! *eve naive crosses her arms crossly!*

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group