It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
So it would seem, I had no idea, I have often thought that I dreamed things before they happened, my people called it the second sight, I had no idea that my dreams could actually affect what happened!

Yes Philomena, braid roses in my hair , let us see some beauty, though I will keep on eve's wreath as well it has served me well in this battle and I shall treasure it always.

I think a large quantity of swoozy liquid is in order for all of us , firewater I think !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
And pour a brandy for Darius, if he lives he will make it to the bar for a free brandy. Jacob, if he is dead he must be buried with a pink rose but I hope he didn't die in my waters, I shall never forgive myself.

Eve tomorrow my dear Silas will help with the bodies, but I don't know where to put them.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think you may find that the mire has swallowed up many, there may not be so many to bury.
I am sure Jacob is still alive I feel it in my bones, as soon as it is light I will go and search for him, he may be wounded, he fought like a man possessed, his axe was but a blur


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Well I think I shall try to sleep a little, before I search for Jacob.
Philomena, you will try to get some rest won't you? even if it is with your head resting on the knight chest :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes my dear one and eve can sprinkle fairy dust my weary head as well as Kalvos's wounds. The kelpie will scream if there is any danger.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I have found Jacob he Is alive but badly wounded I've taken him to the waterfall and left him in the case of Wayland .I'm sure he will restore him to health . I have not found Urat but I hope Wraak will return him to us when he can .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No news of Darius? I'm glad to have news of Jacob, I will visit him soon. My heart is still sore of the deaths I have caused. I shall go and search the bodies, to look for our fallen comrades. Those outlaws that fought beside us deserve a heroes burial and I must return Fester's body to the Krogs and see what can be done for his family. Kalvos will heal better under eve's care, my heart is too heavy for healing.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
Seems awful quiet in here this night. Not that I've been here meself before. Bit like a tomb, hope thee can bring life back to the place Philomena, the pixie has not left her room. She been crying all day, and the young lad has been groaning. A sad business this. Bitter times, but I be here to find your pa, and so be it lass, that be what I shall do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh Silas old friend, if you could find my father that would be wonderful indeed. I would be able to return to our sea and leave this land of bitter mortality behind me. I am not cut out for death and war.

I won't be sad, not since you have travelled so far to find me. Let's open the rum and toast to they icy waves of Dudrassa dear merfriend. Tell me how you have fared since the sinking of the Gideon?

Perhaps in a while my heart will cheer enough to sing a sing that gladdens the heart of all who are under the roof. Urat will return soon and bring happiness with him.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
May I join you and listen to your tales for a while I an very tired tonight . But at least the tavern is begining to look like its old self


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group