It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Go if you must. Silas will take care of me.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Wha is dat kelpie? 'As it been in de stable? It might 'av drowned. Oi canny go 'til Oi 'av sum transport. Oi never wanted ter git involved in yisser millin'. Oi don't nu wat is wrong witcha al', killin' each other de way yer chucker. I'll go ter me room Oi 'av a pain in me noggin from al' dis.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
We won. Unfortunately, some of us lost. Still it is no matter. I enjoyed that immensely. I must have a glass of water. The tavern is an awful mess Philomena. We'll need more than brooms to sweep away this mess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Shayla I'm sure sweeney will return with your cart soon. The kelpie is a water horse, a river spirit. I think he enjoyed the death and storms.

I am glad to see you alive Korben. Help yourself to anything you need. I must stay with the knight, I have seen him closer to death before. Any news of Gwenllian, Darius, Fester or Jacob?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
I'm glad to see that I'm alive too. Fester fell, he was struck down. He lies amongst the dead. Darius must have fallen from the roof, dead or alive, I blame the brandy for his lack of balance.

Gwenllian was fighting Kursk, I think she ran him through. Then a strange dark light appeared and carried him away.

Jacob caught an arrow in the leg and fell into the swelling water. As for the outlaws who joined us, they died well I think. Although I lost track of them in the fury of the fight.

You did well Philomena. Your powers could prove very useful in time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Eve my sweetest thing, do I hear your wings. I need your tears and fairy dust once more for Kalvos. Our Gwenllian will return to us soon, i'm sure.

My powers Korben? I hope never to use them again.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Is the fairy back? I doubt she'll appear whilst I am about. I shall be leaving tonight. Many of my enemies are dead now too, I can only thank you for that, although you did not kill them for me.

If you clean up the corpses you'll be able to claim a large bounty on them. Gideon will pay you well.

Was it worth the death of so many just to protect one mere mortal Philomena?

They'll be others who will seek you out, you would be unwise to refuse them.

It seems that Gwenllian has survived after all. Or was it simply her ghost? You'll both get a song that praises your glorious victory.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
*eve naive slops into the tavern, shivering and dripping wet*

Philomena! I have been drownded like a rat - Are you all safe? Where is Gwen and the others?

I am so sorry - but I didn't run away! If I had known that the wicked human beans...well i would never have left. I snuck out to warn Wibbly elf and make sure he was safe. A storm grew up so fast and the wind swept and howled like a banshee. I clung to the toadstool as hard as I could, lest I be blown into the lake! I could hear battle cries and screams but was powerless to fly against the tempest. Wibbly elf was blubbing like a baby and clinging to my legs!

I could only look towards the tavern and muster every hope in my me that you would be victorious and unharmed!

I flew back as fast as I could... there is blood awash everywhere...and I am afraid!! Is it over?? Where are the others.

*eve naive lip quivers and she shakes violently from head to toe whilst trying to wring out the hem of her skirt*


You must not love eve-naive anymore for deserting her friends in a time of great need... *hides her face*

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I wouldn't want a single tobran for the dead.

As I have helped you Korben, perhaps you will help me? What do you know of my father? Help me find him so I can return to the sea.

So many dead for one mortal? I don't know, I am not sure of anything any more.

Oh eve I love you still. Save your tears for my poor wounded Kalvos.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander

I shall help you Philomena, if and when it suits me.

I shall leave you with your cowardly fairy. I have corpses to search through, I wish to see if I know their faces, and I would like to know how many we killed. The more the merrier, that's what I say. If you'll excuse me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group