It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
If yer don't mind I'll stay under de table. Oi canny chucker much, oi make 'ats.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Please come with me Shayla, I cannot bear this lonely silence.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
As long as yer protect me. Oi really don't want ter scrap. Although, 'tis deathly quiet. Are de others dead?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The knight is not, he still breathes and while he breathes there is still hope I can save him. I have brought much destruction to save his life, I will give all I can to keep him alive. Are the waters around us retreating yet?

Gwenllian is still alive, I am sure of it. The others... I hope so. I miss them, even Korben Drake.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Grimney Outlander
There are many bodies on the roof, and floating around the tavern. When the storm subsides we can search. Korben is still alive. He says that Jacob fell from the roof, an arrow struck him in the leg. The three outlaws fell too. He thinks Fester Lyle was killed, and Darius and Gwenllian, he lost track of them in the heat of battle. It does not look good. I have stared out across the mire, the battle is over, it is a grim sight. I think I saw Kursk's lifeless body sinking into the marsh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
So many dead. I've counted so many. What a waste. Such folly. I'll never understand. Thee and me should return to the sea Philomena. That's where we belong. Not here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is so quiet without the storm. Is Korben injuredl? Please try to find our friends, if they are hurt we may be able to save them.

Have I killed many? I have lost myself a little in that storm.

I will remain by Kalvos's side unless there is another who needs me. I think we won.

I cannot return yet Silas. I long to more than ever but I must find my father.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
Thee won alright lass. I'll search through them deaduns. We need to stack em in the cellar, we can't have em lying about here everywhere lass, they smell bad as it tis.

We talk about your pa later, for meself, I must get a little kip lass after I've done me stacking.

I've been travelling for days. But by me stars it be good to see thee with me old eyes. You looks as stunning as your ma, just sad it has to be in such a ways, with so much blood spilled. Thank thee for saving me from the long drop lass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Grimney Outlander
Korben Drake is fine, he would be. He's sat amongst the dead, with a strange smile upon his face. He never stops smiling.

Yes, you and your friends have killed many. I cannot guess how many, but it was a slaughter. You all did what you had to do. Yes, you stay with Kalvos, and care for the pixie.

The waters have dropped, I shall venture into the mire and search for your lost friends. I shall return when I have news. Remain on your guard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Can oi leave nigh? Oi really canny stay 'ere any more. Oi wud loike ter return 'um. Oi can make new 'ats an' start again. Sorry aboyt yisser friends Philomena.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group