It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Wraak, how many of our enemies did you see that still live?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
There cannot be much more than twenty, I think between us we could manage them even without Kalvos.

Wraak what you tell me brings me some comfort but i cannot be easy until i see each friend safe and well.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think so too, they will have to come to us if they dare, and we will have the advantage of seeing them approach, we could pick off half before they even reach the Tavern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I think we may have more allies than we think out in the mire. Those men I found strangled and now the others that Wraak found. Maybe we have friends that fight for us that we do not see. There are some that have reason to help away from the sight of a knight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Posts: 35
I did not see any alive on my way here. But I chose my path carefully so I would avoid encountering them. So, the fact I did not see anyone alive does not mean there are none.

If I were to guess, I would say that there would have been some survivors, and that these would be gathered together somewhere. How many, I cannot say. I was trying to avoid them.

_________________
The innocent demand justice, the guilty plead for mercy, and we are all guilty
Those that willingly receive mercy must be merciful to others by the same degree.
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Unless Kursk was amoungst the dead we cannot count ourselves safe. Thank you dear Wraak for all you have done and please send our love to dear Urat. Tell him that we cannot wait to raise our glasses with him once more, to hear him rambling on and to kiss that bald head of his. Once this is over those of us who survive will make merry once more.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'll raise a glass to that and the sooner the better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Firewater or wine dear Gwenllian? Eve's fairy dust is working well, Kalvos seems to grow in strength by the hour. It is her love that makes it so potent.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Jacob asked for my advice, and I shall give it with pleasure.

They'll have split up into groups, and they'll have surrounded us by now. I've heard that Kursk's trick is that he kills villagers and uses their corpses to make you believe he has suffered losses. You want to beat him. Fight fire with fire, match terror with counter terror.

The blue bolus that's growing in the mire is a toxic, narcotic plant and the marsh gasses ignite on contact with fire. You shouid send out spies to find the enemy. Then use fire to ignite the swamp... The fumes from the blue bolus will render the enemy unconscious, and the gasses will turn into fireballs and shred their wrteched flesh.

Although I have heard of dream assassins. Perhaps Gwenllian is one of those who can kill in her sleep, but you won't get to Slayvern Kursk that easily, he'll be protected by magic.

Why not dream Gwenllian? Find the enemies location, and then Philomena can send lightning flame and destroy them all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:26 am
Posts: 5
Hello Drake. I had no idea you were here. I do like the plan. It sounds good. My only issue with that would be the destruction. To claim a bounty you need a body, there would be nothing left.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group