It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
We have a few allies eve. There are five of us up on the roof, including our good lizard friend, and Darius Kane is upstairs in the corridor, although he's probably drunk.

Korben won't listen to anyone, he has his own path to follow, for good or ill.

My Axe, dear old Bertha, a fine weapon. Sad that I'm going to have to use it again, it has served me well in my wood cutting days too! Where was it Philomena?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
By the body of one of Kursk's watchers. I found it in my ride this morning.

For all Korben's words I think he places his bets with the side he thinks will win.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think so too his instinct for survival is strong, he would not want to be found on the losing side !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
five on the roof! Goodness I didn't realise.

*eve naive looks upwards*

Are you very cold up there?

Jacob you remind me of Urat so! Maybe when you come down I can wrap up in your beard and go to sleep just like Urat let's me do. *sniff*

Do we know what the mean beans outside tend to do? Are they to bash in the tavern door! :shock:

I think I might curl up here and try to dream of sweet things like...custard creams...and Gwen's pancakes....and...swoozy liquid...Philomena's mirror and the wise fish...

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Shayla dear perhaps you can climb in a cupboard....

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yes get some rest little ones, we should probably all do the same, but another round of firewater I think before we sleep


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern

Yes please Gwenllian, a glass of firewater would be good.

My axe. I wonder how it got there? Not killed any bandits recently. I lost it some time back, they must have stolen it. So they're killers and thieves. Drowning is too good for the likes of them.

Maybe you are right about Korben, but if he convinces us to surrender, he'll gain allies, and if we stand and fight and we win, he gains us as allies, he's hedging his bets.

Yes eve, I'm very much like a brother to Urat. We grew up together, we fought together, and found our wives together, and mourned their loss together. We've lived in each others shadow. We are as close as the two Grimney suns.

Well, there are four up there now, three of them are outlaws, and Fester you know.

Of course you can sleep in my beard. Although I'm going back to the roof in a minute. It's not that cold. They won't get far enough to bash in the door. We have crossbows.






Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Sleep in de cupboard wi' buckets an' broom sticks?! Oi tink not. Oi'm not sleepin' standin' up it'll chucker me noggin in. I'll go upstairs an' lock meself in me room. goodnight al'.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'll bid you goodnight as well, I'll go and re dress Kalvos wounds and take first shift sitting with him, I fear he may have a troubled night


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Crossbows and lightning will strike them before they reach our door.

No-one else has reached us, there are too few of us to beat them without a good plan. Korben and Darius are probably the best strategists we have but I wouldn't trust either.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group