It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
hhhmmmm I don't now much about strat-ee-gees...but I think we need a plan!

*eve naive crosses her arms and looks intent*

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Planning for battle is not my strong point but I think first thing that eve and Shayla must ride the kelpie out the mire and not return unless battle is done.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
do you really think eve would be in danger if she stayed ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You heard Korben didn't you? We are going to bego slaughtered.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
but surely you don't believe that , your mirror and the oracle fish say otherwise, and so, if I'm not much mistaken do my rune stones!!
why would you take heed of the trouble maker ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41


Nigh you've lost me dare! Waaat is an oracle cod?! Never 'eard av such a tin'. Sounds loike ur al' aff yisser noggins so it does, takin' advice from a cod!

Slaughtered yer say, they canny kill us. Ah've paid me taxes, an' Ah've alwus been kind ter everyone.

Oi tink a master strategy is ter invite dem al' in for tay an' cakes. Me grandma alwus sorted oyt de problems in de family wi' tay an' cakes.

Dat is a nice wee fairy. She really is. Maybe we shud 'av a cup tay? i'll bru a pot.

Yes, tis a niice wee fairy.

Me brah'der used ter catch dem an' put dem in jars an' use dem as noight lights. Oi never really approved av dat mind.

Oi made dis 'at meself, it’s almost as big as a tree trunk! Oi 'ad a whole cart full av dem. Oi wus aff ter Gollema ter make me fortune, but sum rotter named sweeney 'as 'ot me cart an' driven aff wi' it. if oi ever catch up wi' Sweeney I’ll belt that rotter over de noggin wi' me umbrella.

Oi don’t blather in a funny way, we al' blather loike dis in de valley. Oi really don’t want ter scrap anyone mind! Oi used ter finger wrestle wi' me brah’ders, but that’s aboyt it, Oi’m an 'at maker not a soldier.

Ah've never ridden on a kelpie before, Oi worry dat Oi might fall aff an' lan' on me noggin!



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What if he is right? Eve is too small to go against such brutes. I can stake my heart lying torn across the room but not hers. She is too small and innocent for battle.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
Oh dear a battle? I'm not sure which is safer out there or in here! Although that is not the question when I am in the midst of friends! Philomena you are so dear but look how little I am and I see that little pixie fits in a cupboard quite perfectly!

I think that if I sit in the beams unseen - I can flit and fly about intruders heads so fast and sprinkle fairydust in their eyes - making them giddy and blinded - then you can all poke them with your sharp poky sticks or bite them Felix with your teeth, and oh if Sweeney Green were brave he could probably do unspeakable damage with a privy stick! Is Sweeney Green amongst us? *eve naive looks about*

Or we could ride away on the Kelpie...

*eve naive looks completely confuddled*


Sweeney Green stole a cart and ran away! I'm sure he was just in a hurry to get to market!

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
she is small but she has the heart of a lion and is so tiny, she can easily hide, I do not think you will easily persuade her to leave, she is very loyal and loves Urat as much as we do !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
A cup o taee would be lovely - does it make you swoozy? I think swooziness would not be advised at the moment Shayla!...and will your brother be joining you?..anyway you are thinking of field fairies...I am much bigger and would never fit in a jar!

*eve naive draws herself up and puffs out chest!*


I promise I will not be seen Philomena - let me stay by your side - don't make me leave you! Gwen is right I can't go!

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group