It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern

I should take the roof Gwen, for we have three gangsters on our side, Fester and myself might handle them better, if they turn against us all of a sudden. But you can stand with us if you wish. Be glad of the company.

To ebb away like the tide, shows a life well lived, those that do that, have never picked up a weapon. A love of warriors is short lived.

I was perhaps the kind of man that you would have loved, but would you love this face now? As you stay so young and beautiful Philomena?

Yes, I'd rather face the enemy than let you drown them, I'm not like Darius, he'd stab a man in the back. Not that I judge, for you never knew what would happen... Same as Waycyber didn't know that their words would change things a little.

Korben may want something, but don't trust him, he's dangerous. Listen, but take care with his words. You can raise storms Philomena, a power that others would find very useful.

Between you, you might get the measure of Korben's soul, if he still has one.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
I shall take my place on the roof I shall not come down again, for I think we must watch at all times, and be ready. May the Zoriat gods be with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Don't all men's faces grow old? Yours at least shows character as does... Well another face that comes to mind, that perhaps comes to my mind to often. Short lived love is best for those of us who live forever.

I shall go to Kalvos and keep him safe. Take care on the roof my dears and a kiss on the cheek for both of you to keep you warm.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Thank you for the kiss. My face has more than character, and as you say Urat has that little something else that I never had, that's why he always led and I always followed. First battle I've fought without him.

Goodnight and make the most of your birthday good mermaid! But for me, I'll stick with loving forever. Let's take our place Gwen and defend Urat's tavern.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not Urat you funny man?
You must lead this time, we have no-one better to lead us into battle.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
I'm not officer material Philomena, as long as we guard all the rooms and corridors, that'll be a start. Not Urat? You may have told me before, but my memory is a little bit poor. I shall head for the roof. Goodnight again good mermaid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is my birthday and I am in a generous mood so breakfast for all, including our new allies on the roof. Swaffleberry muffins will sweeten any evil left in their hearts. I will leave some for Korben drake too, not that he deserves any special treatment after last night's antics.

Such a beautiful day, I think I shall take the kelpie for a gallop around the mire as he hated being cooped up. I won't go out of sight. Just call if you need me and I'll ride faster than the wind.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
OOh breakfast, lovely. Take care out on the mire, another night seems to have passed without incident, and the more nights we have like that the happier I'll be. However it somewhat shattering for the nerves always being on the alert for an attack, but better shattered nerves than shattered bodies !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I know, I hate this waiting and staying inside. I will ride out in defiance of them. Fear not, the kelpe will keep me safe and if I am in danger I will allow him to kill, it is only through my will that he has not killed recently. Hopefully it won't be necessary, all I need is some wind in my hair for a while. Tell Jacob not to worry.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I heard a faint whispering on the breeze, I think it was eve, maybe she's on her way back here, it would be so good to see her .


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group