It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Come sit by me friend and I will comb the worry from your hair. I will prepare the Vin Der Brookes meal for them too. Wasn't it good of Saygin to help them? I'm sure he will help restore light to the mire.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I can see no good in him and he seems to bring only darkness and trouble


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
In truth Gwenlian it was Kalvos that caused all the trouble, it was with his arrival that all this began. Dear Kalvos, I will miss him when he goes to war but at least our outlaw friends might venture back.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'm not talking of the battle, but of what has happened since, things began to return to normal until that man's arrival


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh Gwenllian.... I could be offended, but I am not. I shall do my best to restore the light into the places of darkness...

I shall go to my chamber and drink my bloodwort... Oh worry not, I will consider ways in which I can help restore balance... Oh it is indeed time for a change.

Goodnight my good ladies. Philomena do sleep well my dear friend. Oh do leave the door unlocked, the boy will be along shortly I'm sure of that....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sleep well Saygin.

See Gwenllian I'm sure he means well. He is a little odd but then so many in Grimney are. He would seem better if he were young and handsome but not everyone has our blessings my dear.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I have never been one to be taken in by a handsome face, what is in peoples hearts is much more important to me, and sometimes I see their hearts all too clearly.
Maybe it is your blessing to see the best in everyone, but I am not so blessed !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
If things get too dark in the mire we could leave Sweeney in charge of the Tavern and spend a few peaceful days at Grimney lake. Some peace will make you less jaded. I'm sure soon the light will be restored and old friends will return to make merry once more. We might even have a party and see the fairies dance once more.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm
Posts: 9
I am not feeling well, I shall go up to my room, and be with father. I am a little hungry though, has father asked for anything?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes some meat, here take it with you. I wanted to make you one of your triple decker sandwiches but you father said you wouldn't want it. What happened out there cherub? You look pale, let me kiss you cheek to warm your heart.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group