View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Come sit by me friend and I will comb the worry from your hair. I will prepare the Vin Der Brookes meal for them too. Wasn't it good of Saygin to help them? I'm sure he will help restore light to the mire.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I can see no good in him and he seems to bring only darkness and trouble
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
In truth Gwenlian it was Kalvos that caused all the trouble, it was with his arrival that all this began. Dear Kalvos, I will miss him when he goes to war but at least our outlaw friends might venture back.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I'm not talking of the battle, but of what has happened since, things began to return to normal until that man's arrival
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Oh Gwenllian.... I could be offended, but I am not. I shall do my best to restore the light into the places of darkness...
I shall go to my chamber and drink my bloodwort... Oh worry not, I will consider ways in which I can help restore balance... Oh it is indeed time for a change.
Goodnight my good ladies. Philomena do sleep well my dear friend. Oh do leave the door unlocked, the boy will be along shortly I'm sure of that....
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Sleep well Saygin.
See Gwenllian I'm sure he means well. He is a little odd but then so many in Grimney are. He would seem better if he were young and handsome but not everyone has our blessings my dear.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
Gwenllian
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm Posts: 2215 Location: south Wales
|
|
I have never been one to be taken in by a handsome face, what is in peoples hearts is much more important to me, and sometimes I see their hearts all too clearly. Maybe it is your blessing to see the best in everyone, but I am not so blessed !
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
If things get too dark in the mire we could leave Sweeney in charge of the Tavern and spend a few peaceful days at Grimney lake. Some peace will make you less jaded. I'm sure soon the light will be restored and old friends will return to make merry once more. We might even have a party and see the fairies dance once more.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
FamaVinDerBrooke
|
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm |
|
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:11 pm Posts: 9
|
|
I am not feeling well, I shall go up to my room, and be with father. I am a little hungry though, has father asked for anything?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Yes some meat, here take it with you. I wanted to make you one of your triple decker sandwiches but you father said you wouldn't want it. What happened out there cherub? You look pale, let me kiss you cheek to warm your heart.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|