It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm 

I am Captain Keirson Vex, known as the Watcher, the Juggernaut. I am the Commander of the Guard here at the Citadel. This is not a place that you would wish to visit, and those that do don't stay long or may never leave.

The Citadel is a mighty fortress high in the icy Maljoras Mountains. Master Gideon Drake is in overall Command, and every day men, woman, and all manner of creature are brought in for questioning, pray you don't end your days in Room One.

Attachments:
File comment: The base of operations of the Nanstad, the Red Hand.
THE CITADEL.jpg
THE CITADEL.jpg [ 105.88 KiB | Viewed 10867 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

Captain,
against what does the Citadel defend and how can we help?
D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:15 am 

Stranger...

You find yourself a long way out... You don't look, or dress like any I've seen around here of late... No one tends to visit here by choice... What brings you to the mountains? The Citadel is the base of operations for the Nanstad, the Red Hand, Grimney's Secret Police. Do you have information that needs to be shared? And who are we?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Mmm. More questions than answers. Bye.
:D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm 

Wait...

Having travelled so far... Before you go... Maybe you could be of help to us here at the Citadel. We are aware that some well known outlaws roam free in the mire, if you could bring them out into the open, or find a way to access their camp, and inform us of the way, you would bring about the end of some very bad people. Grimney Market, or Hobsbane, or even at the tavern... Draw them there and we can make an arrest... The objective of those here at the Citadel is to create a safer society. You could play a part. We would be thankful for that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

Captain,
I have thought long and hard about your questions and your shouted reposte as I left. There are, I know, threats to our safe society, as you put it but smothering these threats takes time and intelligence. I am working on that. The reappearance of an old warrior, who claims to know a friend of mine, is cause for concern and I am watching, with heightened awareness, developments. Whilst on the one hand I am delighted to celebrate our festive season, and share it with others, on the other hand I remain alert to the presence of evil.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 pm 

Traveller...

What threats? Should we send soldiers? Where are you from Sir? Who is this old warrior? This friend of yours? What is this intrigue you bring us? If Grimney is under threat you must tell me what you know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 am 
Site Admin

Captain,
I am Don1, from Zoriat. I came to tell you that I am aware. You need not send soldiers yet. If and when the time comes and you need to know I will send a message. The threat is not Immediate and may evaporate. I only ask that you remain alert also. I will talk with my friend and indeed the re-arrival. I am very persuasive, stay cool.
8-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am 

Thank you...

Don1 of Zoriat... We know that place, it is named after our Gods. Thank you for coming here. I will send a message to Gideon Drake. We will remain alert. We have a Knight named Kalvos posted in the mire, we can send backup whenever is needed. The Nanstad, the Red Hand will be quick to react. Safe journey friend.