It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No I am not powerful, just a mermaid who can command storms and waters. Maybe a little powerful but it is not something I want widely known.

Make haste friend, bring dear Urat back to me safely. There has been to much loss these past days.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
Good morning Philomena, trust you slept well? It was such a cold night last night and I had very strange disturbing dreams, it must have been due to that ancient mouldy cheese I ate here last night.

As a matter of interest, as I know you might be. I have a few magic scrolls that you might be interested in buying. Due to their power, I can only sell you two of the six, I never sell more than that to anyone.

I shall be back in a few hours, as I have a few deliveries to make around Grimney.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Is urat not home yet ? I wish I knew what was going on , can we not just have some peace for a while !*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm sure things will settle down soon Gwenllian and the tavern will be back to nornail. Saygin will bring Urat back, he really is a nice old man if you give him a chance.

What are these scrolls Shevron? I'm not a witch you know, I only use mermagic. Combs, mirrors and songs are all I use but I'd be interested in knowing what the scrolls are for. Where are they from?

By the way Saygin needs more bloodwort.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Hmm I'm not convinced about Saygin, his interest in black monoliths and locks of our hair bothers me, but I am willing to be proved wrong


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Still no sign of Urat, or anyone else for that matter I do hope he's safe. Mat as well close the Tavern for the night and see if I can dream Urat home


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I'm here Gwenllian, not that anyone cares whether I am or not, after all I just clean the privy, so no one gives two hoots. :| The pixie is still upstairs, Shevron is still not back. No Urat, no Saygin, and and the other two guests have not shown up either. It's all a bit glum in here. The tavern used to have so many visitors, I suppose lots of our customers drowned. Yes, might as well lock up. Don't want anything nasty getting in here with us. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Drowned? Is that a dig at me Sweeney? Please stop sulking because I won't marry you. If it any consolation I don't think I'll marry anyone, I don't want to settle down and have an ordinary life like a human. I'm a mermaid and not suited to monogamy. Plenty of our customers are still alive, they are just being intimidated by Bolte.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
I am here. I have been spending time at Hobsbane with my brothers. I miss Tanza, Hoggy and the others. I hope they are OK.

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Yes I miss them too. Haven't even seen them lurking in the Poetry Vault. Maybe they have gone on holiday?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group