It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Is there any reason it is so cold and dark? There is no storm brewing, I would know it.

Confide in you Saygin? I think I might bore you dear friend.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh my friend.... Let's just say you would not wish to be out in the mire with a torchlight, it's liable to atract all manner of things. Those troublesome raiders may have a few unpleasant surprises before long. I've heard that phantoms stalk the mire. Supernatural creatures, deadly in nature, but not natural at all....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh dear and Urat isn't back yet. These things have not stalked the mire before, why are they here now? They must have been the things that shredded the armour.

Can I get you anything to eat or drink? You must be tired.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
They've killed already? Oh dear. How tragic. I've no idea why they're here, but I've seen one. It's eyes glowed red in the dark, I've heard there are others too. Oh yes, they've attacked already... If you were to give me a piece of your hair, I could conjure a spell that would protect you.

No, I'm not tired, I feel evigorated. I have drunk a great deal of bloodwort... I assume Master Crow is still here? I shall need more of the compound very soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Saygin, why are you so keen on getting a strand of my hair? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable about it.

Shevron is in his room, I'm surprised he is not down here having s drink and a smoke but maybe he is counting his money. That makes him happy.

I do hope Urat is unharmed. I don't care if the phantoms killed Bolte's men but I don't like my friends in danger.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh is he indeed. I shall go up to his room, and purchase more bloodwort. It's fine stuff. I'm sorry if my consideration for your well being makes you feel uncomfortable. I just thought I could use a lock of hair, and weave a protection spell around you. Oh it would be tragic were you to come to harm my dear. I could go back out into the mire and look for Urat, he need not die out there this night. Would that make you happy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh Saygin, if you brought Urat back safely that woukd make me very happy but wouldn't you be putting yourself in awful danger?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh, I would be in no danger from them. I will need a lantern to guide my way, oh and a large bag of salt to take with me. It's interesting, but there are properties contained within salt that have a strange power, but that is not easily explained my dear. Oh, yes, I will find him, if it is not already too late.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Here is the salt and I shall light a lantern for you. Oh please find him Saygin. I've spent my life in salt water, I wonder if that gives me a strange power. Please take care dear friend, I know you are powerful but I will worry until you both return. I shall ask Shevron to prepare bloodwort for your return.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 92
Location: Grimney Outlander
Oh, I shall find him and protect him, and send him back. I have until dawn, for then I must be out of the light... I have a condition of the skin called Vormethia, and I will blister and burn if the rays of the two suns touch me.

Oh you are powerful Philomena... You can raise storms, and drown enemies... After all it was you that killed the bandits. Was it not?

Oh yes, I will need bloodwort... Thank you my dear, that will do me the power of good. I shall see you soon I'm sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group