It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I suppose someone kept alive with fairy dust and mermaid kisses probably shouldn't hate magic. Peace in the mire would be the best gift you could bring us but we do like presents.

You will be in all our thoughts and songs until you return to us safely. Farewell dearest Kalvos, stay safe.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Posts: 4
Has anyone seen my son? I don't know where he is. I'm very concerned. He's not in the tavern, I've looked high and low for him. I'm going to have to go outside, I'll need a torch to see my way. I have to find him! He's all I have left.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
I've not seen him, I thought he was up in his room. I know he was talking to Shayla earlier, and spent a bit of time with Shevron. Other than that I haven't got a clue. Don't think it's wise to go out there. It's dangerous. :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 pm
Posts: 4
He's not with Shayla or Shevron. He's out there in the mire, light me a torch and I'll be on my way. I have a sword, and I'm quite prepared to use it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
No need to threaten me. It's not my fault is it? :roll: Yes, I'll light you one. But I think you are very ill advised to go out there on your own. But I can't stand in your way, so I won't. I wish you good luck... :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh no! Poor Fama. Light up the windows with candles so they can see the light and return to the tavern.

I wish I had the kelpie still. I'll take another lantern and go out myself. Don't suppose you'll join me Sweeney?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Typical, just when we need that stupid knight, he's not about. :roll: I'm not going out there, in any case, I can't even see Van Der Brooke's torchlight now, silly clods probably fallen in the mire and got drowned. Saygin Baal is out there too! :roll: I don't think you should go, it's not safe, and if there is a monster you're sure to get eaten. I'm not putting candles in the window, lighting the tavern up like a beacon will attract all sorts of nasty things, best to keep the entire place in darkness until morning! I plan to kick that pixie out then too, she's a right pain, grumbling about the state of her cart and the mess I made of her hats, I think we have more important things to worry about don't you?! It's all just getting too much! I've got a headache so I'm going to bed. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Perhaps he is with Baal, safe and sound. The boy is so innocent... I'll stay for now but I am illuminating the windows whether you like it or not.

I wonder how Kalvos and Urat are doing. I shall sung them all blessings tonight.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
I've come to warn you. All of the blue bolus is gone. Someone had harvested it, but it would take a large number of people to collect so much.

This does not bode well. I knew someone had to have brought it into Grimney, now, it seems, they are ready for the next phase.

Also, Wraak has seen some people that he recognizes. Some of the ones that persecuted his people.

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Have we not had enough trouble already?! why can people not just live in peace and harmony with each other, without always having to seek power! I despair !!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group