It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
What have the krogs done to deserve that? I don't understand. On whose orders is this being done? Not Gideon Drake's?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia

Gideon Drake? No, he's opposed and is too isolated at the Citadel to know any different.

Ogres, trolls, krogs, mermaids, mogrins, zoorban and all the other non human species in Grimney have been marked for eradication. These are on the orders of Grimwood Scribes, and Kellerman Bolte's raiders are to carry out the orders. I thought it was common knowledge? The mire is a prime target.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
As I said, i'm just here to look pretty, I don't know much that is going on. I thought zoorban lived on the moors and I can't imagine there are any mermaids in a mire.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
Best way for you to be, just look pretty, keep the soldiers happy if and when they come.

Zoorban do live on the moors, they won't be much missed, and a lot of villages have been burned elsewhere already. This is a plan for the whole of Grimney.

I've taken enough of your time, I'd better go back out to the men.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Goodnight sir. Safe journey.

Sweeney? Sweeney? Are you there?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
Yes. I was listening at the door. How did you know?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I saw your shadow under the door. Have they gone? Oh I trembling a bit. Do you think he knows what I am? Maybe you should wake Kalvos up.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
No. He'd find out Kalvos was wounded and ask why. Raise a storm Philomena and drown them all. I'm worried he might arrest us! We've got pixies and elves, and that peculiar wizard, although he sneaked out the back door, he's out in the mire somewhere! What should we do? I think... I think I might lock myself in the privy! :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I've drowned enough people already. It won't help. Please wake Kalvos up, I want him to write a letter to Gideon Drake. Kalvos is the only person Drake will trust.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Kneeling down beside the privy!
We mustn't interfere. It's so late. We should leave the knight alone. I don't wish to disturb him. He's not well enough. I'll talk to him tomorrow. That soldier knows Kalvos is here, if we get him to send out that letter and Gideon interferes then he'll know we had something to do with it. Let's stay out of it Philomena. It's for the best don't you think? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group