It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Something hunting in the mire? good grief, are we in any danger? what on earth is this world coming too!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
Well, whatever it is needs fresh meet, and since the floods there isn't much of that. So the bigger beasts we think are very hungry. The sooner we're out of this stinking swamp the better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No. What could shred armour? That is very frightening. I don't think we should go out into the mire until you and your brave men catch this thing! Or are you leaving us soon?

I'm sorry I didn't know you were so important, I'm just here to pour drinks and look pretty. Urat is the one who knows everybody.

I've never met a witch, always assumed they are old and ugly.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
well of course they are with hairy warts on their chins!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
It seems you both have good humour, but that won't help.

Me. Never mind, I'm just a soldier, and not bothered about whether you know who I am or not. We came in to investigate the flooding, the surviving creatures are starving. We can't be certain of what happened to them, but it happened north of here. They must be dead.

We won't be staying much longer, a few more days at most. We're trying to find as many bodies as we can, before they rot and spread disease. We're mainly looking for Kursk's corpse, he had a high price.

I have my orders that's all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'm sorry about your men, I do hope that they are found safe. Are many people starving? We must do something to help them.

Are you sure we can't get you anything? Not even a cup of tea?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
well the Tavern is dry and warm and we have fresh supplies, if people need food and shelter they can come here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
They're not my concern. They're mire folk, krogs, ogres, trolls and Bolte wants them slaughtered anyway, so the floods have done him a favour. I'm sorry the land is so harsh, but I'm just following orders. I may return tomorrow and speak with your guests, they might know something about what's going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Perhaps I should ride to Toraz and get food to give to the survivors? I could ask Oak to help people rebuild their homes.

You don't seem as harsh as some. I will speak to our guests but I'm sure they would have said something already.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Posts: 90
Location: Grimney Militia
You won't be allowed to give food to the survivors, the krog settlement is ringed with Bolte's soldiers, no one goes in and no one goes out. They're being starved, and the flood washed away everything they had. They don't have the strength to fight back. There is nothing you can do.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group