It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz
I've still got a glass or two of red in the bottle. Join me, and make merry, for tomorrow we may all be dead. So don't fret.

Human adults are a funny breed and never made much sense to me. I'm sorry about your mother, but I think you will find that once the grief ends you'll form a stronger bond with your father.

Would you like a bit of pipe weed to calm you? I have many varieties of tobacco too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
My pa is an elf. My ma was human, I'm a half breed. So I've been told many times by rude stupid people, mainly Bolt's raiders.

I'll have a glass, thanks. Sure! I'd like some pipe weed, pa won't normally let me smoke it, on account of my chest, but I'd like some.

I'm Fama. One of the mire folk, my village was destroyed in the flood, I think my father and me were the only ones who didn't drown. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Come here child. I will give you a cuddle if you wish. Your pa is grieving, it will take time that's all.

I'm not sure about the smoking.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Posts: 15
Location: Toraz

Hello again Philomena...

I shall pour you a glass young man, put hairs on your chest....

So your father's an elf? I forget the cultural diversity of the mire community. Although I've always admired their enterprise, building homes in a swamp takes a lot of grit and determination.

I'd better not give him any of the strong stuff Philomena, not if he suffers with a bad chest, and best you don't breath the smoke in too deeply young Fama.

As for me... My name is Shevron... I'm from Toraz, I sell potions, and magical items and the like. Not much interest to you I would not think.

As for Bolt's raiders, they tend not to bother big town settlements like Toraz, but they're notoriously destructive in regards to small villages of non humans. I'm glad I rarely encounter them.

Do you like the wine? It's very expensive. Elves like the finer things in life. That's what drives us to success. We're good with money.

Ah Philomena, I will leave the boy in your care. As I must go to bed and sleep.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
I am old enough to smoke, and drink. Thank you Shevron, and may I wish you a goodnight, yes the wine was tasty, needed sugar in it though. I'd like a hug, that would be so nice. Thank you. May I have a sandwich?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Being a half breed is a blessing young man. I have the beauty and magic of my mother's race wth the intelligence and bravery of my father's.

Come sit a little by the fire and cuddle then I will get you a sandwich. Would you like some dewberry pie?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
Yes, I'd like to cuddle you. ;) You're a half breed too. My pa has no magic, he's just boring and works all the time. :roll:

Shevron is a nice man. Is that your boyfriend? I'd like a girlfriend. ;)

Yes, I'd like some dewberry pie, and maybe another glass of wine or two, and a sandwich, one of those three layer jobs with lots inside. Don't mind what, as I'm real hungry. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No Shevron is just a trader who is passing through. I don't really have a boyfriend, my friend Urat always says I pick unsuitable men. I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl soon, and she'll be lucky to call you her boyfriend.

Now your sandwich, a triple decker you say? Let's see if we can find some radigan pie for you too. What about having dewberry tea with me instead of wine?

How is your father doing? Has he eaten today? A grown up bit such as yourself needs to take care of his father.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am
Posts: 7
I'm not a bit, I'm much bigger than a bit, I'm one shoe size away from being a man, I've almost got grown up feet. I can fill my pa's shoes. :|

I don't eat radigan I'm a vegetarian. I'd rather have wine, but can you put some sugar in it? Tea? Tea is for girls!

Pa is in a bad mood, he's not eaten much, but he's just upset I guess. He just keeps annoying me about stupid stuff, and telling me what to do all the time. Even though he's old and dumb. :roll:

I'm starting to feel tired. I hate it when that happens. You seem like a nice girl. You could be my girlfriend if you like, you're certainly the right shape for it. I'm fourteen, and I can wash my own socks!

Yes, a triple decker sandwich... I like cheese and syrup mixed up, you can put that inside. That's yum! :)

I might fall asleep in your arms. Can you rock me and make sandwiches at the same time? I heard that you're a mermaid, and that you can turn into an octopus! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sadly I cannot turn into an octopus, who told you I was a mermaid? Eat your strange sandwich young man and then I will sing you a sea song and rock you to sleep in my arms.

I think I am a little old to be your girlfriend my dearest. You rest now and I will bring your papa some dewberry pie in a bit. I am really so sorry about what happened to your village.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group