View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
I will get the salt from Toraz but you will have to tell me where to get bloodwort. I agree with you about fish, best eaten raw and fresh as possible.
So you know Urat? Do you think he will return soon?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:38 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
You like the taste of blood? Urat. Yes. I know him. Will he return? Perhaps.
Gwenllian is silent and your two guests have fallen asleep in the corner. That boy is so young, such innocence. You drowned so many, but it was worth it believe me. Without you I would not have found the black pillar.
Bloodwort, it can be bought in Toraz, although finding a vendor might prove difficult. I will pay you well if you bring me a bottle.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Blood? No, just fresh raw fish like all mermaids. My siren cousins eat men's hearts still beating but that is not my sort of thing at all.
What is the black pillar? It sounds dangerous. If I can buy bloodwort legally I will but I would ask only what it costs. I have no desire for gold.
I shall wake our two guests and show them to their rooms, they need a nice warm bed to sleep in. Children are beautiful.
Urat is much missed here.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
It is one of three, a monolith buried in the ground, once all are found, their secrets can be unlocked, and the magic will be released. I have spent my life searching for them, and you uncovered the third. They have a voice, and they called to me.
Bloodwort costs about three hundred tobran, I can give you the money. I cannot get it myself, my face is too well known in Toraz. So I need your help. I will be in your debt if you can get it for me. Contact Shevron Crow. He sells bloodwort. Thank you. I must go. The voices demand my attention.
Last edited by SayginBaal on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Ah yes, I know him. Does a very good line in body lotion. This all sounds a bit murky to me but I will help you. I might need to call in the favour one day.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Body lotion? I know little of such things. Yes. I will return the favour. You'll be doing me a good deed. I will not forget. I knew, when I first saw you, that we had much in common.
Ask Crow, and he will deliver it to me in person. Tell him to come to the tavern tomorrow and drop off a bottle. I would prefer it to come straight from his hands, as I fear that someone might tamper with it otherwise. Thank you Philomena. I consider you a friend.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Would you like me to go to him personally or just send him a message. I am glad you consider me a friend, I think. I am not sure what we have in common but I do try to be nice and kind as long as people don't cross me. Maybe you are the same?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:29 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
Yes. You are friend.
Oh that is exactly what I am like...
Go to Toraz and send him a message, easier than meeting him in person. Especially when asking for something like bloodwort, you would not want to get arrested now would you?
I'm very much the same... I too try to be kind, it is the best way to be. People are important to me. Once I harness the power of the monoliths I will improve the lives of the poor folk of the mire.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 am |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
How will it improve their lives? The only way I can see their lives improved is if certain people lost their power not others gaining power. I will do as you ask but will not be happy if this leads to any more deaths or me being arrested! I'm far to beautiful to be locked behind prison walls.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
SayginBaal
|
Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 am |
|
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 am Posts: 92 Location: Grimney Outlander
|
|
You'll just have to trust me. It will improve their lives, because it will release the spirits of the long dead Zoriats, who will bring harmony to the land.
You will not get arrested Philomena. Yes, indeed you are beautiful. Perhaps once we gain the power from the monoliths, you and I can change the power structure in Grimney. Sweep away the old order and replace it with something beautiful.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|