It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
to the roof everyone !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Holmes Tavern
Stand aside pixie! No time for moral guidance. I shall have at the villains! Korben will you be joining us?

Never mind.

I too shall make for the roof! I'll comb your hair later Philomena! Keep the storm raging!

Little pixie in the tragic absence of brandy have the wine ready for our return from the fray! Onward and upwards to glory!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I have my trident but this act of violence has fixed my mind.

I send storms north, I send storms south. Lightning bolts strike all my enemies and leave none alive.

Now to our enemies on the roof to show my trident strikes as deadly as my lightning.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I have my sword, to battle !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I call on the wisdom and strength of all the warrior maidens, past and yet to come, courage my friends this ends tonight!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Yes. Let's kill them all. It'll be a pleasure. Lead the way. I'm with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Is that silas shantee i see in the shadows? come forward man Philomena needs your help!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
The voices of my people are on the winds, they bring with them the dark destructive power of our Seas. I feel the death of each enemy run dark within my veins and it brings more power. Let me storms protect my friends and bring my enemies swift death.

Slayvern Kursk your destruction is here.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 am
Posts: 12
Location: The Port of the Dudrassa Sea
Yes I be here. I've had to hack me ways through. There all around thee. I've cut me hands on yonder cellar window. Pleased to see thee again young Philomena, even though thee nearly drowned me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You'll never drown from my storm Silas Shantee old friend. Sorry to greet you with a trident dripping with blood. Surrounding us you say? Gwenllian my warrior maiden, whatever darkness I descend into promise eve and you will bring my heart back to the light.

Waters of Grimney rise up and drag my attackers to death. Take their silent screams as my offering. Storms of the seven seas do not cease raging until my enemies defeated and friends are victorious.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group