It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
Strike them down. Send the lightning and slaughter them. They may just be travellers but once the gasses ignite, the flames will spread like wildfire so it won't matter who they are, they'll be gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Darius Kane, hiding there in the shadows, what do you think ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I'll wait until Jacob and eve advise. I'm getting impatient with your games Korben.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I think this is wise we should all be agreed, the outlaws and Korben have their own agenda, our friends should be the ones who decide, we will not kill for pleasure or for money, or simply because we can, but only to protect the people and places we love


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Keep looking Gwenllian, if you find Kursk and I can strike him down then perhaps this can be sorted without the carnage and mayhem that Korben Drake wants.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 114
Location: Holmes Tavern

A fine and noble attitude Gwenllian. Much to be admired. I agree in principle.

I think you've both annoyed Korben with those remarks. I guess you're going back into the cellar old friend?

Ladies, you’re scaring the pixie, and eve has flown off. Kalvos is asleep, I don’t know how he can be considering all the noise outside, it's certainly raining on us.

You're going to drown the villains I imagine? Good idea, as the brandy has run out, and I’m getting rather hungry!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Not drown them, but strike them with lightning and let flames engulf them. It is no use asking you for moral guidance but what would you do to win this battle?

Come and comb my beautiful hair a little while Darius, make me calm again.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I've found him Philomena but he is heading the the group in the north of the mire, I don't know if you will be able to single him out!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
No I will have to destroy the whole group.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Oi saw a gang of fellas from me windy. They've got ladders, an' Oi tink they're gonna scale de roof. Oi 'eard Fester shoutin' an' Jacob, Oi tink they may been on der roof nah!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group