It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Goodnight Gwenllian, Shayla. Take care and keep your eyes open. We can't afford to let any of those gangsters in here.

You're probably right Philomena. Korben Drake is the closest in nature to those that are outside. He's fought these kind of battles before. As for Darius, I really don't know much about the man. Other than he drinks and gambles, lies and cheats. He'll brag, but who he is, I really don't know.

Pity Kalvos can't help. The fairy dust plan might help, and drowning doesn't fail us, unpleasant though it is.

I'm sure there is more to Gwenllian than meets the eye, but Kursk may have a Spell Caster on his side, we just can't be sure of anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
*eve naive looks down sleepily*

....I'll do the fairydust!...

Philomena you look so regal and strong - are you not just a little bit fearful? Will you sing a quiet song to soothe us beautiful lady of the waves?

Tomorrow perhaps this might all be over for a little while and we can be carefree once more....and I can curl up in beards and sip honey swoozy juice and vist wibbly elf....Goodnight dear ones *yawns*

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
I am a little fearful of dying eve, but I am more fearful if failing you and wstching my loved ones die. What I am afraid if most of all is losing myself in the darkness of my own storms, getting a taste for death and revenge. It is not too far from the surface.

Jacob, perhaps you could talk with Korben?

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern

Goodnight eve, you rest easy up there on yonder beam.

Philomena I'll talk with Korben tomorrow. See if I can reason with the man.

Well, if any of us should not make it, don't let it blacken your heart. They'll win if you turn bad like them.

Killing has never come easy to me, and it never will.

I shall head back up to the roof, Maxim and his colleagues should not be left alone for too long just in case they happen to be spies.

Goodnight Philomena, take care, and try to rest. The hours are growing shorter. We'll stand strong. Maybe more help will come.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Posts: 35
What has been happening? I came here to get some food for Urat, and I found 30 or so dead bodies on the way here, slain by club and sword and arrow. Unpleasant looking lot, I can tell you. It almost looked like they killed each other.

_________________
The innocent demand justice, the guilty plead for mercy, and we are all guilty
Those that willingly receive mercy must be merciful to others by the same degree.
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Thank you for your care, weknow little about those bodies outside but so many dead can only spell trouble. Kursk is sure to attack us tonight now. Perhaps Korben Drake did not lie. We must prepare.

Who is with Urat now? To come here to get food is most foolish Wraak as many eyes still watch this tavern and as we are under siege with have little food with can spare. You would be best to go to Toraz, I shall go part of the way with you on the kelpie and lure those of follow you to follow me instead. We must hurry as I must return to the tavern before Kursk attacks.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Posts: 35
Perhaps you do not know. My people have a gift for concealment. Urat is hidden where no-one may come across him by accident. Also, a person could come within an arm's length of hime and still not see where he lays.

_________________
The innocent demand justice, the guilty plead for mercy, and we are all guilty
Those that willingly receive mercy must be merciful to others by the same degree.
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I'm not so sure the attck is going to come Philomenam if Wraak saw that many dead bodies Kursk cannot have many followers left and if they have been killing each other, more will have fled fearful of a curse!
The strange thing is I dreamt that this was happening, I saw them turn on one another, mabe I should go back to sleep and dream they have all left us in peace and it will be true :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Wraak please forgive me but this gift did not save your family.

Gwen, I hope you are right but we are still outnumbered.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Posts: 35
There is a great difference between that situation and this.

First, the soldiers knew where to look. Glosnik had told them.

Second, my family were caught by surprise in the place that was their home.

Third, our abilities are more suited to the countryside than to towns and cities. On one occasion, a gang burned down a whole forest because there was no other way to get to us.

Urat is quite safe where he is.

_________________
The innocent demand justice, the guilty plead for mercy, and we are all guilty
Those that willingly receive mercy must be merciful to others by the same degree.
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group