It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
I just came up for some food, and I saw you helping that wounded knight up the stairs, he was out of breath after a few words, he's no use. His wounds will be deeper soon.

So this is your frontline? A fairy, a mad pixie, a folk singer and a mermaid? I'd laugh if it wasn't so tragic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
A red fellow! We have never met! You missed the kisses I am afraid.

*eve naive puts her face very close to Korban's face*

hmmmm a very pretty red!

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
I was white once fairy. I absorb the blood of my enemies, it stains my skin, and I steal their souls and make them into my shadows and watch them twist in the firelight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
why eve I do believe you've made his face even redder, blushing Korben ? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 58
Location: Grimney Outlander
The blood is always up. I shall take some bread and water and return to the cellar. I dislike the company of the soon to be dead. Enjoy your last night together. You've been warned. There is worse to come if you survive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Are we al' gonna die den? Oi don’t tink i’m tursty anymore. Why don't yer al' jist gie up, den we can al' go 'um? Oi don't want ter scrap.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Holmes Tavern
Hello eve, good to see you back. No, no one will die. I've said before that Korben needs to be ignored. We'll have to let him stay though, if we send him away, he might join up with Kursk and that would not be good for us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
You are a fool Korben Drake to turn your back on the last few creatures in this land who are willing to offer you friendship and protection. At least some will mourn our passing if we die.

Jacob I have found you an axe.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Posts: 41
Oi want ter take philomena's kelpie an' ride oyt, but i'll 'av ter wait 'til 'tis daylight won't Oi?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 164
It's still a pretty red...even more so beautiful now, for it belongs to poor lost ones! *eve naive pokes her tongue out at Korben and flies into the beams*

Well I don't quite not know what to say...*eve naive mutters* grumpy....red.....so-and-so!

I'm sorry Shayla - I don't think there is giving up and goings home. But don't you worry there is Philomena who can summon storms and Gwen who is mighty brave, and Felix with teeth and the red man...who can....well...*whispers* you know what.

Hello Jacob! Was you hiding in a corner?! *eve naive waves from up high*

_________________
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group