*eve naive dangles her feet as she sits in the beams looking a little dishevelled with mud smearing her cheeks and nose*Hellooooo dear ones!
You didn't see me sneak in! be careful dear ones

- I have been hiding for a whole day in the mud till I could find a safe moment to flit in. But I am as quick as light.
I stayed away so long as I heard it was not safe to return. I was called away to tend to my sister's fairy-tots as she was taken soooo sick after being stung by a fire-fly. She burnt from head to toe and looked like a dancing flame! Xibes has taken her to her kingdom far far north where an ice wizard can make her well again...we hope. No news so far. Anyway my brother and his family have agreed to take over the mothering duties although it was so diffiicult to say goodbye I just had to return and see how my loves here are faring.
I told Felix all that I had seen of Urat....do we know how he fares now?
*eve naive scrunches up her brow* I miss him so!
Grimney is so still out there, it is a fearful silence, watching and waiting, waiting and watching.
Oh my dear ones, my dear ones let me fly down and kiss all your faces!...Even the ones unfamiliar to me! We are together again!
*claps her hands together*
It will be well again, wait and see - how is our dear Knight? How are you all? I know it is dark days but I can't help but have a full heart back here.
Philomena it is your birthday too...let me see what is in my pocket I can give to you? Look a blue stone! It is yours....and a daisy from my very own forest.
*eve places the treasures on the table for Philomena*.....Might there be some swoozy liquid?