View unanswered posts | View active topics
| Author |
Message |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Is it Fester Lyle? If so I think it's safe to let him in.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DariusKane
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm Posts: 114 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
Fester Lyle. Yes, played cards with him, he has some dodgy associates, but let's chance it. Let him in Jacob.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Weapons to hand everyone, just in case.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
FesterLyle
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 pm |
|
|
|
|
You plan to kill me? Please lower your weapons.
Thank you for letting me in.... Hello Philomena... I know we’ve never spoken...
I’m Fester Lyle... I’ve been hunting in the mire, mainly bandits.
I heard that you were having problems from Sweeney Green, and I like the people at this tavern, you’ve always been kind to me.
So I’m here to fight for you.... To the death if need be.... Those gangsters have brought misery to the mire folk and I want to help you.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
DariusKane
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm Posts: 114 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
You were right Philomena. What do you think? Personally I’m a little uneasy with this. He works for Gradlan Grime, not exactly a principled creature.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
FesterLyle
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm |
|
|
|
|
Yes, Kane, not that you can judge my principles. Those days have gone, I’m only interested in one thing maintaining peace for my family in the mire, I have two younglings and a wiflet and if this conflict continues they’ll suffer too, I have my reasons to be here, I don’t want money just a future for myself and them.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
JacobVask
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm Posts: 60 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
Seems reasonable, I think Philomena and Gwenllian should decide, Urat would want it that way, but personally, I’m inclined to let him stay, he seems like a powerful beastie.
Last edited by JacobVask on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
PhilomenaAquitaine
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 pm |
|
 |
| Site Admin |
 |
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm Posts: 7361 Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
|
|
Yes, we'll lower our weapons. How's the toothache Fester? Do you need some food and drink? Our little fairy eve told me you stood up to some gangster so I know you are brave. You are most welcome.
I'm guessing Bolte is no friend of yours is he Fester?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
FesterLyle
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm |
|
|
|
|
I’m not a beastie, I’m a Krog, a gill breather. I live in the depths of the mire. I want an end to the storms, it scares my species and I want the gangsters driven out. I’m willing to help you.
Yes. I am hungry and my tooth still hurts me. I cannot go to the medicine folk as they turn me away, they hate my kind. They think I'm a fish, I'm not, I'm a Krog.
I stood against those bad men, they scared the little fairy away. I have nothing against anyone, I am simply forced to fight, I just want to raise my family. Bolte is full of hatred, I am not. What is wrong with the human kin?
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
|
JacobVask
|
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm |
|
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:00 pm Posts: 60 Location: Holmes Tavern
|
|
Sorry, Yes, I’m Jacob Vask, a butcher out of Toraz. That’s Philomena as you’ve realized. You obviously know Darius. Upstairs we have Kalvos a wounded knight, Gwenllian, Shayla a hat seller and below stairs Korben Drake. I see no reason to turn you down. You can take the roof with me. It has the best view of the mire. I’ll be up there when you wish to join me Fester. Have something to eat, Philomena can help you with your bad tooth.
|
|
| Top |
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|