It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 1887  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
Yes, please. I'm rather hungry, so can I have wyau, cig moch, selsig, ffa pob, pwdin gwaed and tost?

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Oh yes please. Wayland has been with Kalvos and he is doing much better now. He is almost as strong as he was yesterday afternoon. I am getting Oak to board up the window in the knight's room, he won't be able to see the stars but it can't be helped. I shall post some toast under Sweeney's door for him, I feel bad about locking him up but we must persuade him not to go to Gideon. Such a coward.

How do you fare today brave Gwenllian? I took my strength from your courage last night. Those villans must have thought they would have no problem from two mere bar wenches and a privy cleaner. They were right about the privy cleaner!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Yn wir!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Can I just have a little raw fish, Welsh food goes straight to my tail.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
Ha ha say fish it is, not even a little lava bread ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Hmmm yes actually I rather like that, maybe with some fresh cockles from Abertawe.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm
Posts: 35
Hmmph! Whatever you do, don't play cards with Glosnik! I lost 5 straight games before I realised that, as a truth talker, he knew what I was holding every time. I mean, is that fair? At least we weren't playing for money, but I have to do his chores for a week on top of my own.

_________________
The innocent demand justice, the guilty plead for mercy, and we are all guilty
Those that willingly receive mercy must be merciful to others by the same degree.
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." - Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Sounds like he was being a bit dishonest to me!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 388
Location: Hobsbane Waterfall
Actually, I think this is a good sign. Glosnik has always been intense. Perhaps he is being more relaxed and playful. Time will tell.

Do you know, I don't think I have ever heard Glosnik tell a joke or laugh at one. Do you think that the world is ready for a happy Glosnik Prawdy?

_________________
Love all, forgive all, show mercy, condemn no-one.
May the King's peace be upon your body, mind, soul and spirit.
May love and joy be ever with you.

http://www.waycyber.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
Well I don't know about you but I am always ready for a happy person. Any ray of light in these dark days are welcome. I wish that eve and Xibes would return, scattering fairy dust and cheer in equal measure.

Wraak seems to have eased his heart a little too. What manner of creature is he? I'm never very good with land dwellers.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 1887  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group