| The Land of Grimney - A Community for poets, writers and artists http://thelandofgrimney.co.uk/forum/ |
|
| Laugh - I nearly died! http://thelandofgrimney.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=992 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SMacca [ Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Laugh - I nearly died! |
Giggled so much yesterday I nearly died As I heard Meadow pray I actually cried My whole world went bright And I went to heaven Although Meadow set herself alight Her lungs were deaden Then we watched Murray On the Telly Box But rain suspended play Whilst wearing fluffy socks Hengis invited us both To the Land of Bogall Singing & drinking Irish Broth We were people not so tall Suddenly Yadrik fancied Hengis Yadrik and Vorly had a tumble On fire Vorly inspected their tatties It ends with Yadrik & a tummy rumble! |
|
| Author: | Meadow [ Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laugh - I nearly died! |
That's really good S Macca! Summed the day up nicely! Today I am being a good girl and getting some work done! |
|
| Author: | SMacca [ Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laugh - I nearly died! |
ENJOY!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|