The Land of Grimney - A Community for poets, writers and artists
http://thelandofgrimney.co.uk/forum/

Healing with true friends
http://thelandofgrimney.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=897
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SMacca [ Tue May 29, 2012 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Healing with true friends

True friends will always be there
I don't have time for any more
Work, leisure and nirvana
I cannot cope with their daily chore
the doorbell shrills, the phonebell rings
It's all such a bore
It's self healing I'm seeking
'Cos underneath I'm still sore

True friends will always love you
and will be there, no matter what
Sad, lonely and down
They will always ease your lot
What would I do without them?
With their motherly care
They help me free my soul
Whilst others simply stare

True friends are like community
They come together like glue
They fill me with tea
But never interview
Sad, happy and crazy, they hear
But never judge
Until the very day I die
They will always offer fudge

True friends will always be there!
;)

Attachments:
File comment: Birds of a feather, flock together.
woodpecker.JPG
woodpecker.JPG [ 31.29 KiB | Viewed 2283 times ]

Author:  KaraJarina [ Tue May 29, 2012 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Healing with true friends

Thank you for joining Grimney. Your quirky good spirit and your poetry are very much valued. Thanks again! :D

Author:  Iceman [ Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Healing with true friends

here here... :-)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/