It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
I agree whole heartedly with Trylax, Iceman, this is lovely!! Is iceman melting?

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 am
Posts: 88
I agree with Trylax and Meadow, this is lovely - is Iceman turning into a drip?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
The ice mans poetry has always been full of emotion and passion, It's why I always thought he or Hoggy would win the competition x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Well I didn't think we were allowed to make comments with it being a competition but my vote would go to Hoggy! After saying that, it must be a very difficult job because I've honestly enjoyed all the poems on here.

Talking of which Gwenillian it's not really going to be seen as fair when you have been sleeping with one of the judges! :lol:

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It is tough! :? Still time to get a few more poems iin though... Make our job even harder!

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:24 pm
Posts: 250
Time is aplenty and i have yet to melt completely...may try a session in the deep-freeze to see if i can compete with all the great works i have seen and read with joy on here.. loved them all so far and loved the competition, great idea for a great subject !.. game on !

_________________
http://davejameswriting.blogspot.co.uk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Ouch Don1 Are you saying I'm not a lady? I see you are keeping a score sheet on Gwenillian!! Does she know about this?

I agree with you Iceman. I really wouldn't like to have to judge this - especially as there will be many angry witches and wizards when they don't win!! Wouldn't like to be on the end of their wrath.........

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 2215
Location: south Wales
I would just like to point out to anyone who doesn't doesn't visit Holmes tavern that I have not in real life slept with any of the judges ! What happens in the tavern stays in the tavern !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Posts: 5574
Location: Lost in Grimney
Oh Gwennie sweetheart you KNOW I'm only joking x

_________________
http://barbarafromplanetzorg.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yuletide poetry
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 11:24 pm
Posts: 250
Sounds like i am missing a lot by not visiting the Tavern... :lol: :lol:

_________________
http://davejameswriting.blogspot.co.uk/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group