It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:39 am 

*The girl blushes furiously as he kisses her hand*

My lord, it is nothing. The land will never be happy if we are not kind to one another.

*She sighs*

Perhaps you will persuade the Princess not to dislike me so much. I am just as devoted to her as Master Jett but... she is angry with me.

*The maid looks thoughtful*

If you want old faces, then you should go to the Library. Master Bede was here since Lord Rackham was a baby. Kanarans didn't pay him much heed, as he is old and bookish but he knows much more than any of them put together. Another old face is Nan Godrun. She used to look after the young boys that trained with Lord Rackham, made sure they washed behind their ears and ate all their greens and stuff. She wanted to look after the Princess, she would have been right kind to the poor mermaid but Lord Thranmere put her in charge of the laundry instead. Didn't want a whisper of the old Master to reach the Princess I guess.

*She shakes her head*

But you shouldn't go nowhere. You should talk to the Princess first, see what orders she has for you.

*Sousie giggles*

Vortigern gets right stroppy when the Princess gives orders to him but you know he does it anyway? He would do anything for her.

*She scrunches up her nose*

Dunno about Saygin Baal, he arrived with Lord Thranmere but Princess Philomena refused to have him in her presence. Used to dine with Lord Thranmere but the Princess wouldn't sit down at the table with him and Lord Thranmere... well he is a but scary but he adores his wife and does what he can to make her happy. Baal ain't been in her presence since the wedding banquet, until she she summoned him today.