It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Down in the valley Kalvos sits beside a blazing fire. He tosses twigs into the flames and the fire dances in his sad eyes. His sword rests closely by his side. Giant stone statues tower around him throwing cold dark shadows across the lifeless plains*.


Attachments:
The Valley of the Warriors.jpg
The Valley of the Warriors.jpg [ 77.81 KiB | Viewed 3700 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
*On the mountain top an enormous blue wolf turns it's head up to the moon and howls. The princess's pet howls once more then pads back to his home at Stormrock Castle*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos stands and gazes upwards. He lifts his sword and scans the mountainside for signs of the wolf*.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
*The wolf looks back down the valley, his sharp eyes gleaming. He gives a howl of recognition then paws at the castle gates for the familiar guards to open up a wolf door for him*


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Kanaran Military
*Narvik opens the castle door and kneels down to stroke the wolf*.

You hungry? You come back for food?

*He looks back at the other guards*.

I think cloud needs feeding... Although a wolf like this can soon find his prey....

*Narvik stands up and looks down the valley, he can see smoke rising in the distance*.

The best hunters know where to look....

*He draws his blade and looks back at three armed warriors behind him*.

Jorken, Rardare, Throth.... Trespasser....


Attachments:
File comment: *Lifts his ax and places it upon his shoulder*. I'll make em into chops.
Throth.jpg
Throth.jpg [ 6.22 KiB | Viewed 3647 times ]
File comment: *Smiles*. Fresh meat for the wolf. *Draws his blade*.
Rardare.jpg
Rardare.jpg [ 5.7 KiB | Viewed 3647 times ]
File comment: *Spits and draws his blade*.
Jorken.jpg
Jorken.jpg [ 5.15 KiB | Viewed 3647 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Below the castle and beneath the crumbling statues Kalvos continues to watch for further signs of the wolf. All is silent until he can hear gruff male voices in the distance. Shabby figures armed with swords and axes stumble clumsily down the slopes towards him*.

*Kalvos stands his ground and grips the hilt of his sword tightly*.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Kanaran Military
*Narvik and the other armed warriors walk towards the stranger, but choosing to be cautious they stand a safe distance in front of him. Narvik raises his hand in greeting and steps further forward. He moves nearer leaving his three colleagues behind and they each watch eagle eyed as Narvik interacts with the stranger*.

This is kanaran territory. Do you have good reason to be here? If so state your reasons or else be cut down where you stand...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
Kanaran territory?

*Kalvos chuckles under his breath and looks up at the towering statues*.

These statues are centuries old, they're grimnian not kanaran. They stand here to guard our land and to watch over Stormrock castle, the home of Lord Darius Rackham.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:34 am
Posts: 5
Location: Kanaran Elite Guard
*Grandon appears behind Kalvos and nods at Narvik*

What's going on here? It is clear this man is an enemy, why has he not been split in two?

*He spits on the ground and grins*

The castle belongs to Darl Thranmere, a great prize he seized. Although it is not the finest prize he got.

*Grandon leers*

That would be the lovely princess your Grimnian queen gave to Lord Thranmere.

*He puts his hand on the hilt of his sword*

Now... we can bring her your head as a trophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 729
Location: Holme's Tavern
*Kalvos swings around and brings the point of his sword beneath Grandon's throat*.

You're too slow... Drop your blade or I'll take your head clean off.

*He looks across at Narvik*.

Stay back... I'm good with a sword.

*He looks back at Grandon*.

Maybe your recruiting? I've no loyalty to the High Council. And if you value your life, you'll consider my offer... If not.

*He looks back at Narvik and the men behind him*.

We can slaughter each other.... The Valley of the Warrlors seems like a fitting place.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group