It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:59 pm
Posts: 153
Location: The eyes of Grimney.
*Hawk and Vortigern ride ahead of the entourage. Raif, Creed and Arlan trot behind. Philomena is seated astride her kelpie in the centre of the group. The path ahead cuts through thick woodland, purple trees overhang a narrow path and creatures move amid the branches, watching the travellers as they pass*.


Attachments:
The Journey.jpg
The Journey.jpg [ 132.12 KiB | Viewed 4920 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 am
Posts: 30
Location: Kanaran Military
*Hawk puffs on a fat cigar and narrows his eyes. He watches the tree line and the path ahead*.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 224
Location: Grimney Outlander. Bounty Hunter.
*Vortigern looks across at Hawk*.

How long will the journey take?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 am
Posts: 30
Location: Kanaran Military
*Hawk holds up three fingers and takes another puff on his cigar*.


Last edited by UlricHawk on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 224
Location: Grimney Outlander. Bounty Hunter.
I guess that's three days... Should go by fast with such sparkling company....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 am
Posts: 30
Location: Kanaran Military
*Hawk nods and edges his horse ahead of Vortigern's and leads the riders onwards*.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Kanaran Military
*Raif smiles*.

Well it's good to get away from Stormrock. Staring at stone walls all day and night.

*He inhales the fresh air*.

That was enough to drive a fellow crazy... But out here....

*Raif looks around at the beautiful landscape*.

Makes you feel good to be alive.... Just a pity there's a war on and we're the ones fighting it...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am
Posts: 4
Location: Kanaran Military
Not liking the war? It makes men out of boys Raif. You'll think different when the Kanaran flag is flying over Grimney.

*He sits up proud in the saddle*.

And we're ruling the place.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 14
Location: Kanaran Military
*Arlan shrugs*.

I'm fighting for my daughter. Nothing else interests me... I'm not like you Creed, but I'll kill anyone that get's in my way..

*She smiles*.

As long as they pay me for that....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Journey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 7361
Location: Looking pretty behind the bar at Holme's Tavern
It has been so long, I had forgotten what fresh air and freedom tasted like... I want to take a detour east. There is a lake that way and I have been deprived of the water for months. It won't add more than half a day to our journey and I will pay you all for the inconvenience.

*She looks back and smiles at Arlan*

You have a daughter? The most precious gift... how old is she? You must feel your heart is torn away from your body when she is not near you... but I understand, you must do anything to protect her.

*She brushes a tear from her cheek and turns pale.*

I feel sick! I must stop.

_________________
http://themermaidmuse.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group