It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Stormrock Stables
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:37 am 

*Juna watches in the shadows as Philomena leaves*

Hello handsome... you leaving this place? Derias is locked up so there is no point my being here. I'm going to Farl.

*She runs her hand over Vortigern's chest*

You should come with me... the Princess will be a corpse soon enough, there is no point hanging around.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:20 am 

*Vortigern grips the maid by the wrist and pushes away her hand*.

Farl? Why would I want to go there?.... With you?....

*Shakes his head*.

No.. I should...

*He releases his grip*.

Juna.... I'll wait here.... I said I would guard the Princess... That I'll do.... But you... Go your own way....

*He looks up at the castle*.

Maybe things will end here.... But they'll be more than one corpse if they do...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:36 pm 

Farl is neutral, the Duke has backed neither the High Council nor the Queen and the Royal Family. Besides... I thought Farl would be just the place for a man like you.

*She grins and puts her arms round his neck*

It is full of pleasure houses and gambling dens.

*Juna gives him a teasing kiss then steps away laughing*

But of course you want to stay here for your precious Princess. To remain her little lapdog...

*Her eyes move up to the window of Darl Thranmere's chamber. She rolls her eyes.

Because you are such an effective guard dog that Lord Thranmere never hurts her. Although of course you are usually in my bed when she is with her husband. Isn't that where you were when he beat her so badly that her ribs were broken? Bodyguard...

*She snorts*

He is probably throttling her now while you are skulking round the stables...or kissing her. Either way, she will end up dead eventually as men like Thranmere always destroy the thing they love.

*Juna sighs*

She will never put you first because are just a servant to her, someone who can be replaced. Come with me, we can start a new life together without masters and mistresses.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:31 am 

Mind your tongue Juna, you talk too much you'll chew it off...

*He grabs the girl by the face and holds her chin between thumb and forefinger*.

You're my dog...

*He smiles*.

A little bitch... Take care I don't take a leash to you...

*Vortigern pulls her face nearer and kisses her on the lips*.

You be on your way...

*He lets go and looks up at the tower again*.

Philomena can take a beating.... She's tough... She's chosen to stick her hand in the fire...

*He sighs and shakes his head*.

Me?.... I'm a dog too that I'll agree.... But women sit on my lap, not the other way around...

*Vortigern nods*.

I'll stay here Juna, I work best when things are broken... And as for allegiances I don't care who is neutral, the only side I'm on is mine.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:37 pm 

You men... She might be brave, but she is not as tough as you think. Philomena is a spoilt princess, she is used to being treated with kid gloves, not being beaten like a slave girl. Darl is grinding her down, she had a chance to escape and she returned... What does that tell you?

*She shakes her head*

If he doesn't break her spirit, Darl will kill her in a fit of passion one day, he doesn't know his own strength when it comes to her. And as soon as her corpse is cold, he will come for you. The only reason he hasn't gutted you is because he needs the Princess and she needs you.

*She kisses Vortigern again*

I would have treated you well but... You know that you being in love with the Princess is utterly fatal to you. And foolish. You are nothing to her but a plaything. We mean nothing to these people. She's turned you into a little lapdog, I mean come on... you only ever came to my bed when she gave you permission to. Good boy.

*Juna climbs up unto Avalay's horse*

A parting gift from my master... If you change your mind about being the princess's pet then come to Farl and ask for me at the Satin Swan. I'll give you as discount...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:12 am 

Life is fatal. Let him come. The Princess belongs to me. She always has. She knows that. I'll share her fate. There's nothing romantic about it. Maybe this is the place....

*He stares at Juna*.

The last place... Seems strange... To be back.... To the place where I was....

*He closes his eyes and shakes his head*.

Just a loss cause... I wish you luck Juna and every dog has his day...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:34 pm 

Brave words Vortigern... I guess that is why you were trying to persuade the Princess to run away with you to join the White Scorpions? Because you want to run away but can't bear to leave her...Mermaids always drag men to their ruin. Is it because she thinks she sees some good left in your black heart?

*She rides past him*

You still are just a lost cause... I'd wish you luck, but it seems you are intent on sacrificing yourself.

*Juna gives a spiteful smile*

Sacrificing yourself for someone who wouldn't look at you twice if that renegade knight Kalvos was alive.

*She gallops away before Vortigern can react*